1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

my first day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by margaret76, 5 February 2014 Social URL.

1. margaret76

margaret76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ok so I started my first day at slimming world this morning n joined my local class, im still trying to work out the plan n how to go about things n some advice wud b nice till I can get my head around the EE, so today iv had 2 Weetabix wiv semi skimmed milk from allowance, then for tea I decided to make pasta, mushrooms peppers onions, (frozen) a tin of tomatoes wiv some herbs n spices mixed in...

have I had any syns in that as of yet? still kinda confused tbh x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PrincessPink-x

PrincessPink-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    That's all free Hun so go ahead and use some syns on whatever u fancy

4. margaret76

margaret76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeahhhhhh nice one ....its a bit overwhelming to bin wiv wondering what I can n cant have n don't want to go over syns... hmmmm will have to have a nibble on somit later for supper... lol thanks for the reply this site rocks !!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.