1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

my first day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by margaret76, 5 February 2014 Social URL.

1. margaret76

margaret76 Well-Known Member

ok so I started my first day at slimming world this morning n joined my local class, im still trying to work out the plan n how to go about things n some advice wud b nice till I can get my head around the EE, so today iv had 2 Weetabix wiv semi skimmed milk from allowance, then for tea I decided to make pasta, mushrooms peppers onions, (frozen) a tin of tomatoes wiv some herbs n spices mixed in...

have I had any syns in that as of yet? still kinda confused tbh x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PrincessPink-x

PrincessPink-x Well-Known Member

That's all free Hun so go ahead and use some syns on whatever u fancy

4. margaret76

margaret76 Well-Known Member

yeahhhhhh nice one ....its a bit overwhelming to bin wiv wondering what I can n cant have n don't want to go over syns... hmmmm will have to have a nibble on somit later for supper... lol thanks for the reply this site rocks !!!!!