First 3 Days

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
Hi all

I thought I'd give you all a round up of my first 3 days doing SS.

Day 1 ran very smothly, and I couldn't stop smiling when I was thinking about being Slim :)

Day 2 didn't go very well. I was out of the office, and was surrounded by my favourite foods. First there was bread, then lasagne, and then to top it off, people were having chocolate brownies. I stayed strong though, and was very proud of myself. By the afternoon, I had a pounding headache, and was feeling a bit sick, so went to bed for a bit when I got home, and when I got up I felt much better.

Day 3 so far so good. I don't have a headache, and I'm not feeling very hungry.

Thank you all for your support over the last few days, I know I wouldn't be able to do it without you all, and seeing your inspirational pictures and loses is keeping me motivated.

xx

hi, im on my 2nd day... yesterday was very hard, i love bread, im a carbs freak and just couldn't stop thinking about food!! i just kept thinking "its gotta get easier than this!" on day 2 - just had a soup and drinking coke zero! roll on weigh in day!! keep it up!

Hi there

I notice you are in west wales, I'm in Swansea. I am on Day 1, and feeling ok about things, although I am not looking forward to days 2 and 3, i really really hope i can get through them.

south wales

hey there fellow welsh lady, where abouts in south wales? thanks for the encouragement by the way, I need to be strong!!!!!!

Thank you all for your replies, it's what keeps me going :)

Nat, I promise it gets easier, just stick with it.

Day 2 as been the hardest so far for me.

Have you taken pics of yourself? That is keeping me motivated.

xx

Hardest Hurdle yet

Well I just had to cook food for my little girl and for when my husband gets home, and I must be honest it killed me! I found myself looking lovingly at a sausage and at ravioli which I dont even like!!!!! God it has to get easier, I am not feeling hungry, its just that I know I cant have it!:tear_drop:

I know exactly what you mean. When ever your not allowed something, you want it more. I've heard that it does get easier, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Which flavours have you tried so far?

flavours

I have tried the strawberry and cappucino milkshakes - very nice. BUT do not I repeat do not try the broccoli and cheese soup, it tastes like sick, its is awful, i couldnt finish it all because i was nearly sick trying to swallow it down. Never mind day 1 over with successfully. I am a bit concerned about the lack of caffeine as i only ever drunk coke, so I think i need to have a few cups of black tea to try and avoid the caffeine headaches!!!! How ha everyones day been???

Back