First baby...just found out!

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
hello everyone...

I found out monday im 6 weeks pregnant with my first baby. im still in shock dont know how im feeling yet! my husband is away at the moment his dad died over 2 weeks ago and he had to go back to turkey he's not home until wednesday so its hard not to have him here.
Ive lost 2 st 6 1/2 lbs with sw and i have 1 st 9 1/2 lbs to target so im still hoping to get alot of it off before i start gaining any baby weight. maybe thats not realistic but honestly girls i am totally clueless and have so much to learn about pregnancy and babies. it all seems so scary at the moment..............

CONGRATULATIONS!! that is fantastic news.
I was 11stone 10 when I fell pregnant I'd lost 2 stone in the 6 months before. Unfortunately I was very silly and now with an 11 month old I am 13 stone 3lb. I wish I hadn't as I'm struggling to lose it again :-(.
You can still go to SW or ww and they will help you. Maybe with SW you would have more syns than normal. If you stay the same weight that would be great :). Good luck.
I bet you can't wait to tell your husband :) x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

CONGRATULATIONS!! that is fantastic news.
I was 11stone 10 when I fell pregnant I'd lost 2 stone in the 6 months before. Unfortunately I was very silly and now with an 11 month old I am 13 stone 3lb. I wish I hadn't as I'm struggling to lose it again :-(.
You can still go to SW or ww and they will help you. Maybe with SW you would have more syns than normal. If you stay the same weight that would be great :). Good luck.
I bet you can't wait to tell your husband :) x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

aww thanks :) ive told my husband already first person i called he's so happy and he's going to be an amazing dad :) wow u lost lots of weight before, i just dont want to go back to being miserable if i could lose another stone id be very happy hun. im due december 19th what a christmas present! sw works great for me im only on it 15 weeks and almost 2 and a half stone lost so ill stick to the plan and make the small changes i need to! im thinking of starting aqua aerobics classes too...

Congratulations, that's fantastic news. Hope your partner comes back soon.

Congrats on the good news, have a happy and healthy nine months.

Congratulations! Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy :) Aqua natal is very good. I did it for about 5-6 weeks before I gave birth. Wish I'd started sooner but I just kept putting it off.

Congrats I love weight with sw 20 lbs and fell pregnant after 14 months trying, I'm due 28th nov, so pleased for u

thanks everyone :) wow debt dummy thats amazing congratulations.. im just sick constantly and im so miserable and unhappy at the moment :( i hope things change soon xxx

A huge congratulations. All the best for a health and happy pregnancy and baby. I am trying to lose 50lb before we try.

Last edited:
Things will change hopefull, I suffered badly with nausea and tiredness. I still get tired but not to the extreme and the nausea is a lot, lot midly and only occurs in the evening. Wait till you hit the 2nd trimester you feel tons better. Also, pleased to read that the scar you had yesterday went ok. Take care of yourself x

thanks everyone :) wow debt dummy thats amazing congratulations.. im just sick constantly and im so miserable and unhappy at the moment :( i hope things change soon xxx

Things will change hopefull, I suffered badly with nausea and tiredness. I still get tired but not to the extreme and the nausea is a lot, lot midly and only occurs in the evening. Wait till you hit the 2nd trimester you feel tons better. Also, pleased to read that the scar you had yesterday went ok. Take care of yourself x

thanks hun.. if it wasnt for the nausea id be fine. i am shattered constantly and cant eat. been eating dry crackers mostly. my husband is home tomorrow, just hope im not to ill to go to the airport! :)

Congratulations :) hopefully the sicky feeling will go away soon, I threw up none stop for six weeks then it just stopped :) xx

How fab for you - CONGRATULATIONS!

The old sickness biz is a right bummer and despite what everyone says it's never the same for everyone and every pregnancy. I was fine for both my first and third but the second one was a nightmare and it lasted for about 5mths!

Hope you soon get some relief from it but it's all worth it in the end sweetie, so chin up and think of all the nice times to come.... :)

Back