First Big Test

sambuca

Hi all

Well, my first big test is this weekend. I have a wedding all day tomorrow and a hotel booked for this evening so we can drink (this was booked ages ago) have already told hubbie I won't be breaking my diet and although he is slightly disappointed he does understand.

Sunday I am at the Emirates for my first ever football match (Arsenal V Villa) with VIP food and drink (gulp). Then Sunday night I have my neighbours barbeque!

I am determined to stick to LL and hope I have the strength to see it all through as it's quite a lot in a very short space of time.

Hey ho, I'm off to pack, I hope you all have a good weekend.

Keeley xx

Aww, you can do it Keeley!! You are clearly totally focused and in the zone! :D

I did it all over Christmas, 2 evening work do's (fancy meal, free bar and hotel thrown in!), a friends wedding, a New Years Eve party, and obviously every occasion since... ;)

I'm on my 163rd day of full abstinence, and if I can do it... so can you girl! Good luck, and have fun... sure you will!!

Loving your attitude!

:) xx

I did it!! I got through both events and the whole weekend and I am 100% woooohooo!!! Hope you have all had good weekends

Keeley x

Hi good on you keeley,you've proved to yourself that you can do it,well done!
Sexy xx

I did it!! I got through both events and the whole weekend and I am 100% woooohooo!!! Hope you have all had good weekends

Keeley x
Wow, fantastic!! Well done, you are clearly gonna succeed on this plan, doing great! :D

xx

thats brilliant, well done! I think if you could do that you could do anything! be proud!! xx

Back