Administrator
Staff member
I received my first Christmas card today:D

This is definitely my earliest Christmas card ever...:48:

Anyone can beat this??? it must be a record:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Thats just wrong!!! Its TOO EARLY!!!! lol

Cant believe how many decorations/trees are up already either

Eek I got one today as well. Was from a girl at work who said she was planning on handing them out on 1st December but couldn't wait any longer lol. The office deccys are going up next week! The years gone too quick.

I had my first card of the season two days ago 25th November, it was from Australia, mayby thai is to do with it!

I got my first one a week ago last Tuesday (17th Nov). It was from my mum's aunt.

I think this was the latest we've ever received a card from her (she didn't want to send too early incase they got caught up in the strike!). My gran got her card from her a week before us though!

I got my first one on Tuesday (2 days ago) from my cousin in Jersey

Irene xx

Well done Irene!:D

Thats just wrong!!! Its TOO EARLY!!!! lol

Cant believe how many decorations/trees are up already either

Where's your Christmas spirit Sandy:confused::xmascheers:

Will you be putting up a Christmas tree in your new home?:xmastree:

Eek I got one today as well. Was from a girl at work who said she was planning on handing them out on 1st December but couldn't wait any longer lol. The office deccys are going up next week! The years gone too quick.

I love it:p It is great to see that kind of excitement about Christmas!:26:

I had my first card of the season two days ago 25th November, it was from Australia, mayby thai is to do with it!

Perhaps they were making sure to remind you to post theirs on time:rolleyes::new_year:
I got my first one a week ago last Tuesday (17th Nov). It was from my mum's aunt.

I think this was the latest we've ever received a card from her (she didn't want to send too early incase they got caught up in the strike!). My gran got her card from her a week before us though!

saraaagee 17th November is probably the winner as I can't see anyone beating that:happy096::Christmas02r: Just for the record what date did her card arrive last year?

The first Christmas card every year was from my Mum's sister RIP and last Christmas without her it felt strange...it is her brother who sent it early this year and it cheered me up to no end:D as he broke all of her previous records.

Love Mini xxx

WOW! that is early!:smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842:

It does make her kind of special don't you think as I know myself I use to roll eyes when every year my Auntie sent her card so very early and then last year because she was gone I felt very sad...it is one of those things you tend to take for granted and do not realise how integrated it was in your life and a part of Christmas down the years...now my Auntie lives on in the story of her early Christmas card...

Love Mini xxx

On the deccys theme, my next door neighbour has had hers up about 3 weeks now and I noticed 2 days ago that the ones next door to her put theirs up too!! I am feeling left out but am trying hard to last till at least 1st Dec to put ours up lol :48:
Bren xxx

Hi Bren,

I have not seen any houses decorated as yet...but I am sure from this weekend on I will...

I love Christmas and I do enjoy looking at houses covered in lights and decorations but I keep it simple myself with just a tree and few Christmas knick-knaks... and of course I love my Christmas cards everywhere.

:4616:

Love Mini xxx

I have not had any yet apart from one form The Royal Mail lol telling us when to post our cards by... Does that count?/ lol

Back