First comment

salsaqueen

My Aunt is the first person to comment that I've lost weight. Which has made my day :D

I missed Weds WI (mum had hacked the back of her hair off and I had to sort it out) But I think I've done my 1st stone and I do feel better for it, even though I've got a long weigh to go the compliment was lovely.

Awww it is lovely when the compliments start rolling in as it is motivating.

Well done on your first stone.:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Oh that's lovely, well done to you. X

That so nice, it makes a real difference when somebody notices like that, its great for helping you stick with it.
Well done on your loss so far, keep it up hun! x

Well done! And it'll be the first of many.

interesting about comments.

ive gained 10 pounds, but after i put on a black shirt and black jeans, my friend asked have i lost weight.

im thinking, wait till i really loose some weight, well see what she says then.

its a great feeling being commented on (means people visibly think you look better). you should let it inpire you to continue your great work.

Thank you for your kind comments. It is nice that someone has noticed and does inspire you to keep going. So with that thought in mind I've decided to give out at least one compliment a day so that others can feel good as well.

Well done on your weight loss :D

So with that thought in mind I've decided to give out at least one compliment a day so that others can feel good as well.

what a lovely thought

YAY!!! Go you! :) xxx

Back