First day after a weekend (lifetime) of pure indulgence

ailly

Silver Member
Having gone on a cigarette "bender" weekend last month I have finally managed to kick the smoking habit, and have not smoked for 5 weeks!

After having the most indulgent weekend I am hoping that I will be able to stick to the celebrity slim diet that I have bought into (quite literally that stuff is expensive!)

So just wanted to say hi and wish me luck!

Hello and good luck, and a big congrats on quitting smoking. It's one thing I want to get my mum to quit doing but she's worried about putting more weight on.

Well I'm sure there us a way to avoid putting on weight but its difficult. Both me and oh put on 3 kilo in the first four weeks. I actually managed to do it by increasing my fruit intake too much and not cutting down on other sweet treats.

I suppose for me its now about time that u get my portion sizes right, but just really want to kick start getting rid of some of those extra lbs.

Good luck with the diet hun.Just use the same willpower with the diet as you have with the cigarettes and you`ll do great.Im off the cigs just over 4 yrs now and have just lost over 6st on cd,and if i can do it anyone can.

Hi guys thanks for the encouragement! Have lost 3kg in total, but have been off the diet for the last 10 days (and managed to maintain my weight loss). Back with a vengeance now. Hoping for some serious weight loss over the next 6 weeks!
Hope everyone else is doing well!

Back