First day after a year off the sakes :-s

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Ok, so it's day one for me after a year off the shakes. I've had my second baby 4 weeks ago and in a year due to holiday and pregnancy I've regained 4st 9lb :-(. Terrible amount in a year I know. But no point dwelling on the past this is my last baby so when I do this I hoe its for good, and I'm getting married in 2016 so I don't want to be a big bride!. Going to take some side and front pics this time so I can see the difference. So here it goes, first shake. I guess you will see me moaning on here LO.. Also would love to get to know people and offer support as I remember how bloody hard it was last time. X

Ok, so it's day one for me after a year off the shakes. I've had my second baby 4 weeks ago and in a year due to holiday and pregnancy I've regained 4st 9lb :-(. Terrible amount in a year I know. But no point dwelling on the past this is my last baby so when I do this I hoe its for good, and I'm getting married in 2016 so I don't want to be a big bride!. Going to take some side and front pics this time so I can see the difference. So here it goes, first shake. I guess you will see me moaning on here LO.. Also would love to get to know people and offer support as I remember how bloody hard it was last time. X

Hi Lucy. Well done on starting back again. I finished Cambridge just 4 weeks ago at 9 st and after my holiday the shock of 11 st but to be honest I over indulged.
I was going to start back on the Cambridge but decided sns due to price so it's day one for me again.
In doing only shakes so hope to get back down to 9 st in 7 weeks.
I have a wedding on the 1st of August and will be 10 at by then :)

Remember your water my trick is 500ml every two hours but no more than 3-4l a day. I will start a daily diary in the diary section.
Do you weigh in Sunday or Monday?

Hi Hun, Im weighing in on a Friday. Yeah deffo drink lots of water that's the truck isn't it!

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be a beautiful bride regardless.

Back