First day at work

rubyjools

I had my first full day at work and it went really well,:) jacket potato and baked beans with a huge salad. Couldn't even finish it which is really unusual for me. Had a chicken salad for dinner and couldn't finish that either.
Waiting for my daughter to come home so may have a muller light before i go to bed. Love to hear from anyone else that has just started.

Hey hun. Well done for getting through your first day at work. One thing you won't feel when on this diet is hungry! I've been on SW before but this is my first full week back on it - I'm feeling really positive and i alway think thats half the battle.

The only problem I do have a t the moment is I am weeing for england. I am sure if it was an olympic sport I would win forst prize.

Here's to another good day :)

LOL! I had that problem when I first started to drink loads of water!

I just started SW (first weigh in this Thursday) and was fine at home as I could cook plenty, but have found breakkie and lunch a bit trying so need to start planning meals ahead. I got stuck on the train coming home from london last night so didn't get in til 8:30 which again makes meal time difficult, but I will perservere! It seems to work for so many people and when I CAN cook, I def don't feel like I am on a diet.

My husband saw my breakkie and lunch on Sunday and said, that's not a diet! LOL So it will work, I am sure of it! :)

Good luck hon, you sound quite well organised as well!!
x

I am going to have to work late tomorrow night so will have to be really organised in what I take with me. May take some cooked pasta with tinned tomatoes then I can just chuck in somew herbs.

My weigh in is also Thursday go with my sister it's her second week she didn't loose last week but she is being real positive.

We try and spur each other on always nice to go with someone.

Have a GOOD DAY TOMORROW:):)

Back