First day doing it on me own!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lilscottishlady, 19 November 2007 Social URL.

1. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well folks I slept in this morning got up for work downed a pint of water, got to work downed another pint of water now on my 3rd pint, its cuppie time in the office and I am getting that belly thing where its saying you want a cup of tea and biscuit please FEED ME!

I am doing my best to ignore and I am positive that I am going to make it through today, the first day is always the worst! I just want ketosis to kick in super quick!!!!

oooh and belly just made the loudest noise ever its really grumpy today lol and its really quiet in the office and i am feeling paranoid that everyone is hearing it! they possibly are!!

HERES FOR DOING THE FIRST WEEK ON MY OWN WOO!! and then friday when i get the support froma group and the councellor again!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    You Are Not On Your Own Hun There Are Loads Of Us All Here For You.we Do Good And Bad Times .just Shout We Will Be There Lol Gl With Your First Day

4. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh i know!! minimins are fantastic!! helped me so much last time I went through and will need double the help this time I think as second time i am guessing is always the worst

5. peanut

peanut Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Mornin Lil SL,

Well done for starting! Dont worry we are all here to support you. You have taken the first step today alone.. thats excellent.

Im going to do a post now... I cheated last night with a food pack!

This site keeps me going.

Well done xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.