• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First day - here we go

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
hi thart,
good luck hunnie , stick to it and youll see the weight fall off and the energy fly up :0)

Hi Lisa.
I am really new to this type of diet, and I realise that I will need a whole lot of will-power. I bought months supply from the web-site, and took opportunity of the Xmas deal.

Tina

peony

Silver Member
If you truly want it, you have to believe in it 100% and stick to it 100% and as Sukie says, the weight will fall off you and you will feel fab as your energy increases.
good luck
xxx

Hi Thart
I did my first diet like this, this time last year and it was tough, but I knew if I stuck at it, a new happier me would appear, I finally came of my diet in April last year and I have been on this on for three weeks ok I am recovering from Swine flu as well
I lost 5 stone and the difference it has made to my life is amazing, I used to read the stories on here and I could never belive that people could lose that much but if I can do it so can you.
I always used to be on the boards as they gave me great support

Good Luck

Karen
xxx

Thanks Special K

You know, I'm doing everything to the book, but I dont feel like I've lost an ounce. Does everyone loose weight, or am I gonna be the only one that just can't get rid of the pounds. I know I should'nt weigh myself yet - 2 days to go before the end of the firs week. I think I'm gnna be scared to weigh in on Thursday.

Tina signing off - feeling confused

Squirt washing up liquid over the leftovers so you can't eat them - a tip I picked up on here somewhere....................you really need to want this for yourself - there is no magic about it, only you can make the difference.
B xx

Thanks Special K

You know, I'm doing everything to the book, but I dont feel like I've lost an ounce. Does everyone loose weight, or am I gonna be the only one that just can't get rid of the pounds. I know I should'nt weigh myself yet - 2 days to go before the end of the firs week. I think I'm gnna be scared to weigh in on Thursday.

Tina signing off - feeling confused
If you have stuck to it 100% and drunk lots of water there is no reason why you won't have lost weight, hang on in there - 2 days is not long.
B xx

both great ideas, i think i'll try throwing it away immediately or the washing up liquid trick, as my husband works away for weeks at a time so i cant get out of the cooking. i was quite surprised at how nice the bars and soups are, havent tried the shakes yet.
beth
x