First day menu :)

paigesmum30

Silver Member
Hi all,

Looking at moving back to atkins after a month on lighterlife to give me a boost. I've now got 9lbs to lose and think this way of eating/living will be the one to stick with. I've done atkins mostly in the past but more maintaining than trying to lose.

I know i will probably gain a little (hope not too much) when i change over?

How would this be for my first day?

Breaky: 2 boiled eggs (i don't eat breakfast so it would be a force-down job)

Lunch: Ham, lettuce, small tomato, cucumber, 1 spring onion and mayonaisse (how much mayo?)

Dinner: Roast chicken (eat the skin?) brocolli and cauli mash with butter and cheese melted in (do i weigh the cauli before cooking it?)

Any help and tips would be great please x

sounds lovely, no need to weigh the cauli ..........mayo too suit your taste ......... and eat the skin .........somebody will put us right if we re wrong ............ you have sooooooooooo well ! you can do 9 lbs easy x

Hi Claire,

I'm sure there must be a couple of people who have switched from LL to LC who can help with what to expect...Good luck with the last 9 lbs, crossing fingers they melt off quick : )

hugs
xx

Thanks guys, i'm ready and raring to go now. I've done a food shop tonight and ready to start tomorrow. Not looking forward to an initial gain and imagine it will probably scare me quite a bit! I've dug my book back out again so gonna have a mooch through it tonight, remind myself of what i can and can't have. And i'm already dreaming about the cheeseburger pie so gonna go write the recipe down :) Might see if i can start a diary too xx

Back