• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

first day of refeed

dolphin10

Silver Member
just on my first day of refeed...i really dont like the shakes...can you not have the tfr ones??
Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression on Day 1 of refeed, you can have 2 lipotrim shakes or maintenance formula and 1 meal. On day 2 you can 1 lipotrim and 2 meals. Altogether you can have 8 lipotirm shakes for week 1.
Maintenance formula kicks in 2nd week. Perhaps someone with refeed experience will chip in:D
chip in

I'm just back from pharmacy and starting refeed tomorrow, i have the maintenance products for refeed. It says on the sheet about refeed thats its the maintenance ones

Hope that helps

Yeah its maintenance products that you have to use...good luck chucknorris...I got a weeks worth of summer fruits, had to hold my nose earlier to drink it!! tfr is much easier!!!

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
You can have either it doesn't really matter. I never had the maintenance ones because I found them too sweet and too much after being on TFR. Can you go back and swap them at your pharmacy?

x__lis__x

Silver Member
I had the TFR ones in refeed week too. I'm sure it says u can use either in the refeed week but not after. :) x

dolphin10

Silver Member
I had the TFR ones in refeed week too. I'm sure it says u can use either in the refeed week but not after. :) x

That's what I thought:D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Yup, its up to you if you want to use the tfr shakes or the maintainence ones. I too used the tfr ones.