First day of Slimming World!

VictoriaAurora

Hi everyone!

I'm new to minimins (first day oooo). After years of trying every diet going, I have started Slimming World today. So far so good, however, I am a late night snacker - always been my downfall! I joined minimins as I found all your stories so inspirational, and I'm hoping I will be inspired to keep on the right track this time!

My catchphrase will no longer be 'the diet starts tomorrow'!! I am determined!!

Woo, all motviated now!

Have lovely days,

Vic xxx

Welcome aboard. This seems to be a great place to get stuck in. I've really been inspired to keep trying to lose the weight since I stumbled upon this site. Good luck!

Hi Vic, it's my first day on here and the new diet lol, slimming world is sooooooooooooo easy to follow, I lost 31/2stone in 11mths. I am on the Cambridge Diet as I really need to kick start my weight loss (v depressed and need to see difference quickly) but will follow SW once I'm maintaining.

I found the evenings hard too, make sure u have lots of free food to pick at and I found a hot chocolate helped when I needed something sweet, make it weaker and add sweetner, fills you up and cures the sweet tooth lol. Feel free to shout if you need anything
Good luck, Michelle x

Back