Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First day of Slimming World!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VictoriaAurora, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

1. VictoriaAurora

VictoriaAurora New Member

Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone!

I'm new to minimins (first day oooo). After years of trying every diet going, I have started Slimming World today. So far so good, however, I am a late night snacker - always been my downfall! I joined minimins as I found all your stories so inspirational, and I'm hoping I will be inspired to keep on the right track this time!

My catchphrase will no longer be 'the diet starts tomorrow'!! I am determined!!

Woo, all motviated now!

Have lovely days,

Vic xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. Come over and see us in the SW section.

Irene xx

4. drbetteridge

drbetteridge Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Welcome aboard. This seems to be a great place to get stuck in. I've really been inspired to keep trying to lose the weight since I stumbled upon this site. Good luck!

5. Michelle01

Michelle01 Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi Vic, it's my first day on here and the new diet lol, slimming world is sooooooooooooo easy to follow, I lost 31/2stone in 11mths. I am on the Cambridge Diet as I really need to kick start my weight loss (v depressed and need to see difference quickly) but will follow SW once I'm maintaining.

I found the evenings hard too, make sure u have lots of free food to pick at and I found a hot chocolate helped when I needed something sweet, make it weaker and add sweetner, fills you up and cures the sweet tooth lol. Feel free to shout if you need anything
    Good luck, Michelle x

6. VictoriaAurora

VictoriaAurora New Member

Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone! So far so good, altho, there's a bar of Green and Black's dark choc in front of me crying out! I will resist! xxx

7. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello and welcome! :)
    I joined here recently and it's great. The SW section has been really particularly useful and supportive. Like you, I am a night eater. I'm learning strategies to help me cope with it, it's not easy but it's do-able (I hope :eek:).

I hope you find yourself at home here, it's a very friendly place.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.