Total Solution First day of swap and liking it so far.

angel-missy

So today my Exante goodies arrived and I couldn't wait to try them. A little sad perhaps but I am so looking forward to getting slim for summer.
I am going to chart my progress here as I am not going to have my CDC to keep me on track any more.
I tried all the usual diet stuff without much success until a friend's amazing results inspired me to try CD. I'd never thought I would be able to stick to a VLCD as they do sound very extreme and I thought I'd just be hungry all the time. Instead I found that after the first couple of days I felt great and 31/2 stone loss in under 3 months was enough to keep me motivated :)
I got to my goal of 12st7 and felt fine with that, moved over to low carb, moderate protein, high fat diet and didn't put a single lb of the weight back on for 2 years.
This new year though I decided that I would love to get another 3st off and as CD had worked so well before went back on that. Have been on SS for just over 3 weeks and on last WI had lost 15lb so very happy that it's working again. My only qualm is that I'd cut aspartame out of my diet and it's used in all the CD shakes :sigh: But then I was browsing on here and saw lots of people talking about Exante. Looked it up and NO ASPARTAME, yippee!!!
So I had my last CD shake for breakfast and started with the Exante this afternoon. I only ordered 1 each of the soups as I hated the CD ones, tried the Exante tomato one and it wasn't bad at all. The bar was a bit dry but I enjoyed it and felt very full after.
Tomorrow I will try the porridge, vanilla shake and choc orange bar. But so far so good - which is a relief as I ordered a month's worth.
I'd love to hear how other people are getting on with it - reading through the forums keeps me from straying :D

Hi angel-missy I am a CD convert too, very similar story to yours lost 3 stone in 2008 and I have now decided to lose some more this way.
It is hard without a counsellor to keep track but I have my buddies on here to keep tabs ;)

Good luck with it xx

Hi Ali, did you change for the same reason? I have noticed that Exante is quite a bit cheaper too. I got a pick your own 4 week supply for about £130 so that I could have porridge and try everything I wanted without having loads of soups
It's funny how your perspective changes isn't it? When I got down to the 12st7 I felt slim and wonderful. Then when I got used to it I started thinking I could do with getting some more off and, knowing how simple and relatively painless it was before, here I am :) TBH the visits to my CDC were a pain and I've run out a couple of times so ordering online is much better for me. Also, I've been browsing this site as a visitor for a few weeks and had more motivation from here so it's all good. Now I'm on it I will be fine - and I do prefer the Exante products so far so no stopping me till I hit my goal: about 12 weeks I reckon :)
I'll be interested to see how you get on as we are both about the same starting weight and 2nd timers so I'll be checking up on you ;)
Angela

Hi Angela I was getting complacent and the weight was starting to go on again. So, I thought I would nip it in the bud before it turned out to be loads more than a couple of stones!
I turned to Exante because it was cheaper plus I find replacing my meals is the easiest way for me. I was starting to feel 'fat' again too so I have a new goal of 10.7 that I haven't seen in years.
When I started CD in 2008 I never thought I would be in the 12's let alone anything smaller so I settled on 13st. I have a few mini goals for the next month to keep me on track. I am enjoying looking at new clothes again although I can't quite see myself in size 12 i will have to see when I get there. :D

Back