First day of the rest of my life come n join me

Can I please join you

Hi
I'm Tracy,

Totally new to this site, so just finding my way around!

I have been going to a Wednesday group at slimming world but have had to stop going as, being on maternity leave ( I have a 6 month old baby, and a toddler) I can no longer afford it! Total bummer!

I was doing really well, lost 13lb in 10 weeks, I then stopped going and lost another 4lb by myself, which means I would have got my club 10. ,But this last two weeks have been really tough and I have gained! Last week it was 1.5lb, and this week 1/2lb.

I need to have someone to touch base with and reveal my weight loss/gain to in order for me to continue to lose weight! And it would be great to share recipes and meal ideas, I tend to eat the same thing over and over which gets a bit dull!

I have another 23lb to lose to get to target, which seems so far away at the moment! But I am going to do it!

Look forward to getting to know you, if you will have me!

Hi Tracy :)

Im not sure if you would be interested but theres a few of us on another thread pushing each other, giving tips, sharing recepies etc. We are doing an august challenge and each set ourselves a target to reach by aug 31st. Mines only 5lbs but im slow at losing! Not sure if you fancy joining us on there too? This is the thread:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/224365-august-challenge-anyone.html

Its hard going it on your own but I love this site its just a matter of getting my head in the right place!

Well done on the great loss so far :)

Hope everyone else is doing well still x

Hi everyone Loss 3lb today and got sow again really chuffed, only 0.5lb to my 1 stone badge,
welcome tracy, this forum is a god send for me it really keeps me focus, if I want to discuss anything I know people will help me on here, like Kerry I have joined the August Challenge and the sexy santa challenge, this might help you keep focus on your weight loss, welcome again Tracy.

Jane x

Thanks Kerry, didn't think I would of lost had fish chips and mushy peas from the chippy with the family on a outing last week, I left half the chips, mushy peas, and half the batter but had the fish, did not enjoy it, tummy was so full and it felt really uncomfortable, got home counted the syns, came to a conclusion I will never have fish and chips again its put me off, plus I was really down all week thinking I blown it for my stone badge.

Jane x

Aw no you dont need to worry about 1 meal! If you think of how many meals you eat in a week its really not going to make much difference, its if you fall off the wagon and end up eating lots! You proved that you could have a take away and still lose :)

I find really fatty fried food tends to upset my tummy, think its because we are so used to fry light! lol
Heres to another good week for you - but dont worry if you do happen to have 1 meal off plan, I have been told that it wont really make much difference over all as you are unlikely to be eating over 3000 cals and thats what you need to to put on 1lb. (Hope that made sense!) x

Hi Tracy :)

Im not sure if you would be interested but theres a few of us on another thread pushing each other, giving tips, sharing recepies etc. We are doing an august challenge and each set ourselves a target to reach by aug 31st. Mines only 5lbs but im slow at losing! Not sure if you fancy joining us on there too? This is the thread:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/224365-august-challenge-anyone.html

Its hard going it on your own but I love this site its just a matter of getting my head in the right place!

Well done on the great loss so far :)

Hope everyone else is doing well still x

Thanks Kerry, I have joined you on the above thread.......see you there.

Aw no you dont need to worry about 1 meal! If you think of how many meals you eat in a week its really not going to make much difference, its if you fall off the wagon and end up eating lots! You proved that you could have a take away and still lose :)

I find really fatty fried food tends to upset my tummy, think its because we are so used to fry light! lol
Heres to another good week for you - but dont worry if you do happen to have 1 meal off plan, I have been told that it wont really make much difference over all as you are unlikely to be eating over 3000 cals and thats what you need to to put on 1lb. (Hope that made sense!) x

Thanks Kerry, had 3 grandchildren to stay for 4 nights so not been on forum for abit, missed it :rolleyes:, been really good this week even the grandchildren had sw meals they couldn't tell the difference.:D, wi is on thur hope to lose 0.5lb for 1 stone badge or 3.5lb to get me in the 18 stone bracket.

Jane x

Back