First day of the rest of my life starts tomorrow......

kiwigirl80

I'm going to be getting back on the wagon again tomorrow after having fallen spectacularly off the it this past week.

I'm not much of a writer so tend to shy away from these type of things but I have decided to start this diary to help me keep on track and motivated when I am starting to slip.

This isnt my 1st or 2nd attempt at CWP but my 3rd.

Attempt 1 kicked off in Oct 2011 with a starting weight of 11st 10lbs (heaviest ever been) and got down to 9st 9lb, using just Step 2 and 3. Felt great and thought I could go it alone without following the steps through to maintenance. Managed to maintain for a while then slowly fell back to my old ways and before i knew it had put a stone on. Had a big trip home (NZ) for a friends wedding so wanted to shift some of the weight I'd put on so a month before I was due to leave I embarked on attempt 2. Weighed in at 10st 11lbs and got to 10st 1lbs with a very half hearted attempt. (its funny how everyone wants to see you before xmas just in case the world ends on 25th Dec).

So here I find myself at attempt 3, which I started 04/05/13, weighing in at 11st 8lbs. Had a good week 1 as had the motivation of going to a wedding the following Saturday and needed to be comfy in my dress, so resulted in a loss of 6lbs. I found it quite easy and not overly hungry at all. I meant to have a 'free' night for the wedding meal and breakfast the following morning. Since then i have struggled with my evenings and have cheated (quite badly, binged really) every evening. I think its partly to do with my consultant being on holiday so I dont have weigh in tomorrow.

So despite my consultant not being here tomorrow I will be weighing in, and reporting here, so that I can make a fresh, serious start of my CWP journey.

I am tired of standing on the side line of life and want to get in the game. I am going to take control of my life!

My consultant started me on Step 2 again but I think I will do 1 week of SS+ to get the ball rolling just that bit faster.

Not sure if anyone else is going to read my ramblings, if there is then 'Hi, Hope your journey is going well'

Back