first day on Cambridge!

aimeeb

Todays my first day on cd and I feel miserable! Please tell me it gets easier.. could really eat a sandwich right now! :(

Thanks x

It does Aimee, try to keep yourself busy and not thinking about food.
Make sure you drink lots of water as it well help you feel more full
Good luck x

Yes the first few days are the hardest but once past that you will be amazed at the losses you have :) good luck with your journey just stick at it and all will be worth your while

Cheer up darling, when u get on those scales for your weigh in next week you'll beaming from ear to ear.

Look at all those inspiring photos of other CD winners and you'll soon feel focused and ready to tackle any slight tremors. Drink loads of water....it's your flusher to flush the fat through the system as well as the added bonus of beautiful skin, hair etc. and feeling full. Just sit near the loo though haha!

I am on Day 2 and it is much easier than yesterday! My head was pounding yesterday as I have had to go cold turkey with no red bulls - I was on about 6 a day, and don't drink tea or coffee so getting used to no caffeine is hard!

How much have you got to lose? I want to lose 4 1/2 stone :eek:) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done for getting through the first day! My head is pounding too and my stomach is rumbling even tho I'm drinking loads of water!! Shake was nice for breakfast but could only drink half the veg soup at lunch didn't find that nice at all :( Are you doing shakes and soups? I got some porridge too but haven't tried that yet!! I've got about 3 stone to lose! Thought I'd get a head start before Xmas rather than waiting until January! X

I have got their ridge, shakes and soups. Tried the spicy tomato yesterday which seemed to have gone luke warm by the time I had got all the powder to dissolve, but it was ok. Had maple and pecan porridge for late breakfast today - smelt lovely, taste not quite as lovely!!! Had veg soup at 3 pm for my late lunch, it was hot in temperature :) and that is the only nice thing I can say about it! Looking forward to my toffee and walnut shake tonight but will make sure I have some ice to add to it.

I used to do Atkins, so am used to the headaches before going into ketosis and cannot wait for my weigh in next Tuesday.

Stay positive and this kick start before Christmas will give us a big boost! Xxx

The first week is a misery, eeek don't like that week, headache, cold, hungry.... :raincloud: !! Second week great and henceforth. Nearly coming up for my 4th week and am 2lbs off a stone...weigh in tomorrow.
It's well worth it.
Good luck! ;)

Hi Oscarsmum,

With the spicy Tomato soup mix a little cold water in with the powder to turn it to a paste before adding hot it is much nicer and disolves straight away :) Keeping the soup hot :D I used to live on spicy tomato

Glad you like it :)

Hi Aimeeb

How have you found your first week? Fingers crossed you are finding it easier now

Xx

Hi sorry for late reply! I failed at the weekend on day 3 :( feel really bad about it! Have decided to start again after Xmas! How r u getting on? Xxx

Try cutting down gradually on your carbs when you start again next time, it will really help you from getting any cravings and feeling hungry x

Awe Aimeeb - it can't have been the right time for you to start. I had 10lbs off in first week. I don't get weighed now till 3rd Jan so have set myself a target to be 12 something at that weigh in.

A great idea to lower your carbs before - have a few days of bacon and eggs and lots of chicken - I would eat a whole roast chicken when on Atkins and still lose weight :eek:)

Have a fab Xmas and catch up when you come back xxx

Thanks guys think I will cut down on carbs few days before u start next time :)

Aw well done oscarmum you have done really well! Wish I had lost 10lbs in a week! Did you find it got easier? Keep up the good work xx

Back