First Day on CD

wants2bnormal

6 stone to lose!
well guys first day is nearly over on cd, finding urges to eat something massive :( drunk so much water im officially peeing like a race horse... really want to eat something bad!!! but i know its the first day can't give up!! i just need to survive the week :( xxxxx ARGHHH

Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your doing SOOOO well

First few days are very trying! I was almost crying down the phone to my CDC on day one last May .. the urge to keep peeing was terrible!!! and i work in a car all day!! NEVER good!!!! ...it DOES calm down a bit though i promise you :)

The first weigh in ..will be SO worth it :)

Keep strong and the results WILL be FAB! x

thanks for your support chick it just feels that its never ending, i really want to go to bed and sleep it off as tomo is a different day but i can't got to go to pub and play darts eugh!! its doing my head in!! :(

day one is nearly over! youve acheived so much if you get through day one :)have a hot bath, go to bed if you have too i find a hot cup of tea always works wanders black of course lol.fills me up :) you can do this before you know it your wi will be here and you can come on here and tell us all how much youve lost :) xx

keep going..its hard and iv had an awful couple of days but just had my second weigh in and ive lost 1 stone in 2 weeks!! believe me ...it keeps you going!! stay focused and think of all the lovely clothes u could be wearing soon!! x x

Its my first day back on Lighterlife today and Iam determined to do it. Its getting to the difficult time in the evening where I would normally have a couple of glasses of wine and some nibbles. Im not going to give in though.

Good luck on CD x

Go the pub.... sip on fizzy water/water etc and think thin!!!

Look towards your first stone off. Dont think any further at the moment its too much!!! Trust me..i know lol

hang in there PLEEEEEASE x

i toatally agree with the above ive lost 15lbs in 2 weeks! its an amazing diet just have to get over the bad days x

thanks guys !!! honestly though i had nails this morning by the time 5pm came and i left work none all gone lol but thanks guys awayto have a banana tetra and boke as realised i dont like it lol GREAT FUN! xx

once youve been on it a week, i found its a bit easier, you will have days where you struggle and its not easy, but come on here read pples threads and it gets your mind back on track, when you see the weight dropping of it gives you inspiration, good luck xx

Back