FIRST DAY ON LIPOTRIM

domdomella

:)Today is my first day on Lipotrim..... I know its not going to be easy but i finally have the courage and determination. Does anyone have any tips for the early days?

Water water water! Sparkling water is good because the bubbles fill you up and it feels like a treat (weirdly)!
Make sure you have warm clothes around because you WILL get freezing after a couple of days (side effect of ketosis)
Have some well-tested distractions in place when you feel hungry, like a bubble bath, or a DVD you love (mine is SATC).
USE THIS FORUM - that's the best one. Everyone on here is awesome and so supportive. We've all experience the bad times as well as the good and we all muck in and help out when people are struggling.
In my first few weeks I used to read all the posts on here, especially from the ones who has lost gargantuan amounts of weight, for inspiration. It helped me to think that one day I WILL get there.

Good luck!

Im On Day 9 - So The First 3-4 Days Are Tough, Try not To Do Alot As You My Feel Dizzy Or Have A Headache !
I Never Actually Got Cold - Just Really Hot , Water Is Key And Try Having Your Shakes At The Same Time Of Day Each Day So Then Your Stomach Knows When To Expect Food !
This Forum Has Helped My Loads In 9 Days , Everyone Is So Nice And Supportive - I Love Login On To Read Stories As It Takes My Mind Of Off Things !!
Good Luck - And Keep Us Updated x

Hi, Welcome to the forum and to the wonders of Lipotrim! The girls have already told you the best tips but mine would be to thoroughly explore this forum. The answers to every question you may have lie within these pages and the inspirational tales of these wonderful people and their words of encouragement really help to keep you on the straight and narrow! Very best of luck. xXx

Thank you for making me feel so welcome!! well day 1 is nearly over :). i must say i have had a few hunger pains but i know it will be worth it in the end. The support on the forum seems great... looking forward to following all your success stories...Hope i will have mine too.

Hey hun and welcome! Something I was advised to do ( and which has been a bit of a life saver for me ) is to measure yourself. I haven't lost many lbs so far but I have lost about 10 inches of different places and have gone from a size 16 to a loose 14. When I'm feeling a bit rubbish ( which you will sometimes! ) I focus on that!
Just keep swimming! The first week is sometimes hard but once you get into ketosis you will be fine. I feel better that I have for years and have got so much energy!
We are all here to share your ups and your downs and your losses so keep us posted!
T x

hey its my first day 2. good luck. :)

Hi there

Today is my first day so I am just one behind you. Best of luck. My best thing was finding this forum. I have a feeling it will get me through the tough days ahead.

good luck dom you're gonna be fine, just drink lots of water and keep your goal in mind, just remember whats important to you!

Just want to wish you luck. Agree with everyone else on here, drink lots and lots of water, not in big glasses, just keep sipping all the time. It really helps.

Back