First day on lipotrim

Well today is my first day on lipotrim and this seems to be the longest day.....ever! This is my second go at lipotrim and I done really well the first time with a total weight loss of 5 stone. I fell pregnant two years after losing all the weight and put on quite a few stones. I now have a total of 3 stone to lose, so fingers crossed. I go on holiday in 12 weeks so would be really happy to lose a bit before the holidays and then start it after I get back. :sigh:

Last edited:
good luck with your weight loss, how is day 2 going ?

Good luck, sure you will do great! :D

Lipotrim Prodigal Daughter

Hi There
How are you all doing?
I am coming back to Lipotrim, after having done it for seven months last time and I lost 7stones and 9lbs from a size 22-24 to size 10.Now I have put it back again, started the diet on Monday this week, and I have had constant headaches,though I am keeping to it. I am drinking lots of water, My first weigh in will be this Saturday. I know the diet works, but one has to be so will -powered!. Is there anyone out there who is in day three like me? My weight at the moment is 14st and I want to lose 3 stone.Reading your threads is very inspirational, and it feels like I have a buddy. Please keep those messages coming, they are truly helpfull. Wishing you all a great weight loss!:sigh:
Karen xx

Last edited:
Lipotrim Prodigal Daughter

Hi There
How are you all doing?
I am coming back to Lipotrim, after having done it for seven months last time and I lost 7stones and 9lbs from a size 22-24 to size 10.Now I have put it back again, started the diet on Monday this week, and I have had constant headaches,though I am keeping to it. I am drinking lots of water, My first weigh in will be this Saturday. I know the diet works, but one has to be so will -powered!. Is there anyone out there who is in day three like me? My weight at the moment is 14st and I want to lose 3 stone.Reading your threads is very inspirational, and it feels like I have a buddy. Please keep those messages coming, they are truly helpfull. Wishing you all a great weight loss!:sigh:
Karen

3rd day and still going

Well I'm on my third day and apart from the headache it seems to be going well. The hunger is beginning to ease. When I'm at work its easy enough, its when I get home and the rest of the family are eating. Does anyone have any ideas how to keep my mind off food!! My first weigh in will be this Saturday and I can't wait. I hope I do well. Good luck to everyone else who is on lipotrim. Will post what I lose!

Back