first day on LL

hi jcj its me again im not hungary whatsoever and im pleased o say that for the firsttime in a longtime f**d does not interest me anymore at all at the moment. ido suppose your mind has got to be totally in the right place and focused aswell which mine is !! i just keep having the water thru the day and i feel good. i shouldnt really say this but i didnt prepare for the programme but you are advised to cut down on your carbs, AND i did have a blow out im afraid all that week before i started LL. nevermind hey we are human i suppose and the thought of going months without food made me go into overdrive before the programme. good luck and keep us posted on the start of your journey you have nothing else to lose but weight!! x

Hi Charlene Glad to hear your first few days are going well :D ,you've certainly had a good result thus far.My class is starting on Wednesday! How much do you hope to lose in total?I'm hoping tolose about 6 or 7 stones

im hopeing to lose 5 or 6 stones! good luck for the class on wednesday im sure you wont be needing it x

great first week loss, well done
daisy x

Off to a good start

Well done Charlene. Fantastic first weight loss. i'm sure it will help to inspire Jazzy just starting out too.
Good luck ladies on your LL journey.:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Back