First Day On My LT Journey

Jesi

Silver Member
Hi,

I started my journey today weighing 81.2kgs. My target weight is 60kgs. I have done this diet before so I know what to expect. Had my shakes today and I feel fine but still waiting for the motivation to kick in. My husband has promised me a large amount of money to renew my wardrobe from head to toe and I really need to do this to start my fertility treatment for February next year. That alone should be motivation but it's hard. I have some family issues on my husbands side and that's just stopping me from concentrating on this. The issue has nothing to do with me but is still a subject that occupies my household. I've decided to say "I don't care, just leave me out of it" hopefully once I say it I should feel more relaxed. I would love to hear from all those that started today or recently so we can keep each other motivated and share the struggle, I would also love to hear from all that are on this journey. I'm a 33 year old mum of one (28 to those that ask). I just try to remember how good I felt in 2009 when I lost 11kgs in 5 weeks on LT and hopefully that will urge me on. Here we go...

I hope everyone is doing well

Jesi
xx

Back