First day on S&S

Indianprincess

Hey just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Its my first day on s&s after a week on Exante....and I'm amazedddd at how good the spag bol and coconut bar tasted. Why didn't I know about this soon lol?!! I'll be here till goal (which will be awhile) as I KNOW I'll be able to stick to this because of the food packs. I'll be starting. A diary today too :)

Just a quick question though. I know if your on 3 a day you need a multi vit. Is there any harm taking one on 4 a day? Also can I add broccoli or mushrooms to my food packs on 4 a day?
Thank you Xx

Yes you can add brocolli and mushrooms, see the veg list on one of the stickies. No harm at all taking a multi vitamin if you want to!

The packs are great arent they? Yuuuuum!

Indianprincess said:
Hey just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Its my first day on s&s after a week on Exante....and I'm amazedddd at how good the spag bol and coconut bar tasted. Why didn't I know about this soon lol?!! I'll be here till goal (which will be awhile) as I KNOW I'll be able to stick to this because of the food packs. I'll be starting. A diary today too :)

Just a quick question though. I know if your on 3 a day you need a multi vit. Is there any harm taking one on 4 a day? Also can I add broccoli or mushrooms to my food packs on 4 a day?
Thank you Xx

Find a multi vit with no vit A if u r on 4 packs.. Think the pregnancy vitamins have been mentioned?
Veg allowed on both 3 and 4 packs, along with milk allowance..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I hear ya girlie ....the S&S packs make exante taste like something off the bottom of a bird cage dont they lol
x

Yes have the veg on your 4 a day pack. Not a problem.

Back