First day on SS...

katie79

Hi...Just cooking tea for other half and trying desperately not to give it!!!

Anyone else on their first day?

I'm on my 2nd day which should really be my 5th but I ended up caving in on Sunday so had to start over yesterday! It's hard, especially when the OH eat what they want & you have to endure cooking their food, smelling it and watching them eat it! But keep yourself as busy as possible & you should be fine :) come on here for support too cause the people on here are lovely & so much help! x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Oh that's tough if you had to start again! I did do this diet a few years ago but didn't stick to it. I'm determined this time though because I'm so unhappy about my weight! It's constantly on my mind.

It is hard having to cook isn't it, and just as you say he's a lucky sod that can eat absolute s**t and not put on an ounce!! I'm going to cook him things I dont like though to make sure I'm not tempted to scoff it before he gets to the kitchen table!!!

This is a fantastic way to get support though isn't it! x

katie79 said:
Oh that's tough if you had to start again! I did do this diet a few years ago but didn't stick to it. I'm determined this time though because I'm so unhappy about my weight! It's constantly on my mind.

It is hard having to cook isn't it, and just as you say he's a lucky sod that can eat absolute s**t and not put on an ounce!! I'm going to cook him things I dont like though to make sure I'm not tempted to scoff it before he gets to the kitchen table!!!

This is a fantastic way to get support though isn't it! x

Haha that's what I'm like! If he cooks himself or asks me to cook him something that I don't like or aren't interested in then I'm okay! It's just when he scoffs the stuff I love that I find it really hard..

I've only gotten as far as completing day 2 on CD, so I don't know if it really does get easier or the cravings do pass but I bloody hope they do!! x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Well last time I did it which was like 3 -4 years ago I remember feeling terrible for first 2 days then started to feel great! I think the first week's loss really helps to make you feel more determined!! I've got so much to loose so I'm hoping that this first week will show well on the scales!!! Its the weekend I'm dreading, I love wine, and cider and pizza lol...will have to get my jaw wired!! :) x

katie79 said:
Well last time I did it which was like 3 -4 years ago I remember feeling terrible for first 2 days then started to feel great! I think the first week's loss really helps to make you feel more determined!! I've got so much to loose so I'm hoping that this first week will show well on the scales!!! Its the weekend I'm dreading, I love wine, and cider and pizza lol...will have to get my jaw wired!! :) x

I hope I feel better by the end of the week! I'm not hungry but I am quite tired and just obsessing over food in my mind.. I'm hoping I have a big loss Thursday to spur me on! Which I'm a bit unsure if I will or not cause of my blow out on Sunday :( I need my jaw wired too! Lol x

Same here , been good all day but feel hellish now plus I want to eat. Also reading all the side effects on here is making me wonder if I should carry on :(

CherryHumbug said:
Help! Day one and it's been good up until now! My family are all having tea and its so hard >.<

I know it is really hard :( my OH had his tea and the smell was killing me! I'm not hungry but I'd still kill for actual food! x

Do you know, in the first 3/4 days everyone on here told me the first loss would make me feel much better, and that soon I wouldn't even feel hungry and I didn't believe any of them. I got weighed today and all day I've been on a high, I know that this time is the last time for me. I will do it because I want it. Im already a much more positive and happier person, can't believe its just been a week.

So stick with it huni, its not easy but honestly it will be so worth it xxx

standrewsbride23 said:
Do you know, in the first 3/4 days everyone on here told me the first loss would make me feel much better, and that soon I wouldn't even feel hungry and I didn't believe any of them. I got weighed today and all day I've been on a high, I know that this time is the last time for me. I will do it because I want it. Im already a much more positive and happier person, can't believe its just been a week.

So stick with it huni, its not easy but honestly it will be so worth it xxx

Well done on fab loss u r right it will so be worth it

I'm on day 2! Not finding it too bad to be honest but just got home and hubby ordered a dominos whilst I had my mushroom soup. The smell of the pizza was killing me. Really wanted to give in but feel loads better now I didn't. Let's keep up the good work!!

I'm on day 2! Not finding it too bad to be honest but just got home and hubby ordered a dominos whilst I had my mushroom soup. The smell of the pizza was killing me. Really wanted to give in but feel loads better now I didn't. Let's keep up the good work!!

Wow, you're made of strong stuff!! xxx

Joxxxjo said:

Well done xxx

Oh wow that's amazing, I can't wait for weigh in I just hope it's a biggy, just tomorrow to go then it's weigh in x

Back