First day on SS...

Thanks hun!!! Really don't know how I did it cos I've always caved in before. Think something inside me has finally clicked. Fingers crossed I can keep it up.

Thanks hun!!! Really don't know how I did it cos I've always caved in before. Think something inside me has finally clicked. Fingers crossed I can keep it up.

honestly youre stronger than me, I've banned all takeaways from the house LOL! xxx

Joxxxjo said:

I agree I think for me it's the fact that at the moment eating food isn't even an option so that's why I'm sticking to it x

I agree I think for me it's the fact that at the moment eating food isn't even an option so that's why I'm sticking to it x

Ditto! I know fine well thats the only reason I've stuck to this so far! I know I can't have any food so theres no bad choices to be made xxx

I am praying that I have a good loss this week...I'm not feeling hungry at all really but freezing and not got much energy. I'm on day 3 so hoping that I will perk up tomorrow lol!!

I'm doing SS and dreading the weekend because I know that is the danger zone when I was to eat and have a drink. Not sure if I should have some chicken and veg or just be strong and keep on SS. Its our work night out a week tomorrow and i'm defo going to have something to eat a few drinks then, Just really scared once I start eating I wont stop!!! xx

Back