FIRST DAY ON SS

fatgirlslim76

:):)2DAY WAS MY FIRST DAY ON SS,SWITCHED FROM SS+,FOUND 2DAY MUCH THE SAME AS ANY OTHER DAY,JUST SPLIT MY SHAKES UP,HAD ONE AT 1130 THEN ANOTHER AT 230 JUST AFTER HAVIN MY SPICY TOMOTO SOUP WIT LOTS OF CHILLI.JUST WONDERIN IS THERE ANY DIFFRENCE IN WEIGHT LOSS WEN ON SS,JUST GOIN 4 MY WALK NOW,HOPE EVERYONE HAD GUD WEIGHT LOSSES.XX:party0019:

Hiya! I am on my first day of SS too although this is first time I have tried CD.

Can I just ask.. you say your having your spicy tomato soup with lots of chilli? Are you adding chilli too it yourself and are you meant to? It sounds tasty and will try it with my soup if so

Good luck with SS. I was wondering the same as you, but with the thought of doing SS+ instead!! How did you find it?

I Just Added Chilli Flakes About 10 Twists 4 Me Cos I Like It Spicy,as Far As I Know U Can Add Any Herbs,ground Black Pepper Is Nice 2,i Switched Over To Ss Cos I Was Sick Of Chicken And Dont Eat Fish R Anythin Else Were Allowed On It,but Wud Of Stuck 2 It If I Liked More Of Wot We R Allowed On It.xxso Gud/luck Wit Wotever U Decide..

Back