First day over

Mellum

Glug Glug Glug
First day done and dusted!

Was abit of a chore.
The shakes are alright.
Choc ones just makes me gag..its awful.

Mum and brother think lipotrim is abit of a conn, so it was abit dissapointing, thought they'd be abit more supportive.

Had the most awful headache, which i think must be to do with the caffine..or lack of.

Just hope i dont cave into food!

Hey sweetie. Well done for completing the first day! I hope you feel good about yourself! :)

I understand about people not being supportive - I was keeping it from my boyfriend but told him tonight as I don't like keeping things from him. His exact reaction was 'that's a bit extreme isn't it? When can you next eat?' and when I said it depends he never text me back... Wonderfully supportive! :(

As for the headaches, paracetamol are good, or as I mentioned in another thread earlier, 4head is brilliant if you don't like taking a lot of pills. It's just a stick that you run across your forehead and it helps with your headaches. I've used it for years and swear by the stuff! :)

You won't cave!!!!! You are going to prove your mum and brother exactly how wrong they are!!!! You are going to achieve your goals!! Well done on today! Besides we are here to support you.

Keep going hun....(put blunty) feck your mum and boyfriend....everyone i told was the same ...but the results wll speak for them selves in no time ....keep going ...put your vanilla shake in coffee to keep you caffined and those headaches at bay!!!

Aww thankyou for the support, this site is fantastic!
Rainbow: Dont worry about him, hes probably just abit confused about the whole idea of LT, chances are he'll text you back at a ridiculus time in the morning waking you up, dont fret!

Sara: Lol thanks! Gives me another reason to get to my goal, just so's i can gloat to them :)

Nictastic: Thats a great idea, ill have to give it a go tomorrow morning. And your right, Feck em!

hey mellum
i had the same reaction from majority of ppl i no "ooooh thats a bit extreme", "waste of time and money" my bro in law actually said "waste of time jess this time next yr ul still be fat and moaning ur fat"...bad idea its put the determination of an army into me. u stick with it girl and prove ppl wrong!!! i have faith in you!!!!
i have my 1st WI tomz and im so excited u wouldnt believe i cant wait to see if i have lost anything!!!
xx

Im just finished my first day too, my bf was the same, but i gave his this site address and he read all about it himself, so now he's fine about it and encouraging. :)

oh...rainbow...did i tell u the bf is a goner..... thank god!
xx

I'd give mine the address of this forum but he'd know straight away that I was rainbow brite (I just bought a load of Rainbow Brite DVD's to relive my childhood lol) and then he'd be able to read all about my confessions and secrets... noooooooo!!! lol

My bro said nearly exactly the same thing as your brother in law tightknickers!
Bet he was one of those skinny minnys who dont have a clue?
Good luck with your first weigh in tomorrow! I bet youve lost a shed loads!

How did you find your first day missy?
Ah its good to hear hes encouraging you.

I dont think people get the idea of it untill they've seen a site like this.

To be perfectly honest, I didn't get the whole idea of LT until I stumbled upon this site. I know several people who have done it (well, know of them at least) and I was curious but it wasn't until I came here and saw all of the success stories that I took the plunge!

My bro said nearly exactly the same thing as your brother in law tightknickers!
Bet he was one of those skinny minnys who dont have a clue?
Good luck with your first weigh in tomorrow! I bet youve lost a shed loads!

How did you find your first day missy?
Ah its good to hear hes encouraging you.

I dont think people get the idea of it untill they've seen a site like this.

I wasnt hungry, the shakes were just horrible! have a really sore head too. :( im just trying to be possitive and think about what i could look like in a wee while. I suppose its like 3 shakes, 3 minutes out of the day.
how'd u get along?

i wasa bit concerned it was not working for me as i have had no horrible side effects at all!!! fngers crossed this not the case.
rb - remember i told u i found out on fb he was messing around?? he came grovelling a day later and i told him to stick it as he was not worthy of me anyway!!! git! and the girl hes been messin bout with has a rep for being flora - "easy spread".
xxx

That easy spread comment just made me laugh so much I nearly toppled off the sofa and caused a mini earthquake! LOL Well I'm glad you told him where to go, that's brilliant! :D Do you feel good for it? I hope you're not too sad about the whole affair. In general (excepting the lovely ones on here of course :D) men suck *nods sagely*

Missy- That sounds good, atleast your not got a rumbling belly!
Mine keeps growling a couple of hours after the shake, but some glugs of water sorts it out.
Shakes arent too bad. Its just the choc one that is hate. Reminds me of colonic irrigation :S

Tight knickers- "Flora - easy spread" LOL, must remember that one!
Sounds like your better off without a sleaze like him.

It might have been the water thats helping with the hunger pains too. i've had around 5 1/2 ltrs so far.

Just joining...so confused

Hi,
This is my first time here, reading some posts, need help loosing weight and I'm just confused about what I'm reading. What diet are you following?
Sorry.....confused.
Thanks!!!
Dana

well done for getting through day 1 x

Back