First day & post!

afin

Well ive always been on this page without actually having an account and tonight i thought im going to include myself! I hope i can get some great ideas and give some of mine out that can help others

:) A.

Hi sorry i havent wrote any information like anyone else i just realised! Im doing slimming world but not actually going to classes just following all books as my partners mum goes to a class :) i take it your on SW too? xxx

Yer I am.
You will get all the info from the books. And on here.
I go to group bacause If I don't I prob won't stick to it as well at the moment I'm pregnant 18 weeks and started slimming world 19 weeks ago I have lost 12.5 lb since I started usually lb or 0.5 a week I missed a few groups. But even I'm pregnant tho thought of paying £5 and putting on is just something I can not do so it keeps me on track.
Why don't you do a food diary on here I have one and that helps to because if you know you have to put on here everything your going to eat it stops you eating crap xx

Well ive always been on this page without actually having an account and tonight i thought im going to include myself! I hope i can get some great ideas and give some of mine out that can help others

:) A.

Hello & welcome from one newbie to another Also good luck on your journey sweet xx

Back