first day survival

teenybash

i done it! lol. i survived my first day 100%!!!! started to get really hungry come night time but i went to bed early and left dear hubby to the kids. decided if things get tough ill sleep through it ( well as much as i can with two kids ). never drank so much water in all my days lol but found if i gulp it down it takes the edge off the hunger. woke up with this really horrible taste in my mouth. hope it dont smell as bad as it taste :sign0137:.... anyhoo woohoo to me and now to get on with day two. fingers crossed second nature is just around the corner.

lyndsey x

well done teeny on your 1st day... hopefully it gets easier the longer your on it..

good luck chick

Hey hun, well done. Its my 1st day today and im excited and scared! Did you have any soups or porridge? x

hi chick,

i had shakes, i tried the porridge but i dont like them.. at all lol. and i cant stand the soups, but thats personal preference. theres LOADS of peeps on here that only like the soups, and porridge

good luck with day 2

well yesterday i had
porridge which was fine ( and im not a porridge lover)
leek and potato soup which i liked
broccoli and cheese soup which was vile
chocolate ready drink which i liked

everyone is different though, just trial and error...

its really funny as my cdc told me not to try the cheese and brocolli asd they tent to make ppl feel sick so im glad you have said the same so i will stay well clear of them:(

Well done on your first day - you'll soon be seeing a big difference.

With regard to the different flavours, my CDC told me that if I don't like a pack - wait a few weeks and try again as our tastes change.
I love the Walnut and Toffee - hot - with a big spoonful of Nescafe !
Nelli

well done on getting through keep goin weigh in day will spur u on xx

well done on getting through day 1 yes your breath smells just as bad as it tastes lol x

Woo hoo! WELL DONE! Heres to day 2!! My breath rots as well! lolX

Hey well done on getting through the first day,you will probably have a lot of early nights,but if youre like me as soon as you go into keto you will be up at the crack of dawn cleaning the house and basically buzzing xx

Good luck on your second day hun go for it!!!!

Hey Julie, I've been like that today, i've done 2 loads of washing, mopped the floor, changed the bed and i'm just gonna clean the windows????? my day off........what's that all about.

Good luck on your second day hun go for it!!!!

Hey Julie, I've been like that today, i've done 2 loads of washing, mopped the floor, changed the bed and i'm just gonna clean the windows????? my day off........what's that all about.
Its a bit of a nightmare isnt it,one morning I was so hyped up, it was too early to hoover and Id done everything else, think I was up about quarter to 5 just couldnt sleep, my hubby woke up to me pedalling away on my excercise bike,he just pulled a bit of a confused face and went back to sleep I would have stayed on it a bit longer but even with a cushion it was giving me a very sore butt!!If you know what I mean!!

Back