• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First day today

hi..:wave_cry:..this is my first day of my second round on Lipotrim.....and I know only too well that it works. I started Lipotrim for the first time end of August 08 and lost 5 st 2 lb by December. Arrrgghhhhhh what went wrong!!???? My hubby had a nasty car accident and I plunged straight back into my old habbits and to date have managed to put 4st back on...gutted!!! So feeling rather fedup and really unhappy I have been to the clinic this morning.....I have had my first shake strawberry yummmeeeee and vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee is for lunch. Will post again in a couple of days x x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck, not easy second time around, but if you are determined, you will succeed again!

good luck - you have had great success before so you can do it again. You know it works!!

Go for it :)

Its my second time too. I lost 2 stone last year, and recently put a stone back on. I decided to do LT again as the results are quick and I couldn't face a pound a week off on a programme.

I have found it difficult , but had a lot of support from the website. If nothing else , it keeps you busy.

Best of luck
Linz x

I am a restarter too and am now on day 3, my OH was in a car accident too (I know what a difficult time it is) and it set me back into old habits. I have put nearly 2 stone back on.

Good luck, just take each day at a time and with everybody's support we will soon be back on track. I have joined Tanya's chrimbo challenge to help keep me motivated (Thanks Tanya).

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
hey welcome to the forum :) theres a few of us on here that are on there 2nd time of lt - im back after having my summer off for 4 holidays :giggle: so we can all do it together :) This forum is the best for support and advice there is always someone around :)

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Wishing you loads of luck on your 2nd time around, sorry to hear you've had a tough time of it lately but fingers crossed things will start getting better for you xxx

Best of luck... and you KNOW it works!

Just keep focusing on that first WI- and remember the euphoria of it from last time. That should keep you going hun!

x

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Good luck on your renewed attempt on LT. You did well first time, no reason you won't do as well again. Best of luck.