first day today!

beckiieboop

Hiya everyone :)

Today's my first day on the Lipotrim diet and I'm really excited and motivated, well for the time being anyway!

I woke up with a bit of a dodgy tummy this morning though, and my first ever shake doesn't seem to have gone down too well, stomach's making some weird noises at the moment.
Also, it was the chocolate one... tasted nothing like Yazoo! haha. Felt I had to practically force it down myself though, just hope I get used to them soon!
:sigh:

Just wondering how you all found your first day, and if the taste gets any better! I opted for just chocolate and vanilla shakes for now, yet to try the vanilla

I look forward to hearing from you all
:)

Last edited:
Best of luck with your journey and welcome. There is loads of support here, and you'll be feeling slimmer in no time. I'm sure you have heard the first week is the worst it definately gets easier from then on. Maybe you had a wee bit of a dicky tummy anyway, I never minded the shakes so I can't help you there I am afraid. Keep posting and letting us know how you are getting on!

Thank you, I've been reading a few of the forums on here and everyone is definitely supportive! My family aren't so much, telling me I'm going the wrong way about losing weight but after reading all the reviews on this, I definitely had to give it a try. I'm doing it for myself anyway, not anyone else! I'm not finding it too bad so far, I'm sure I might have some bad days but it will hopefully be worth it :) I tried the vanilla which is nice, I don't think I put enough water with the chocolate so it was pretty strong but going to give it another try later. Will let you know how I'm getting on!

Good Luck Beckiieboop. I started on Tuesday morning, weighed myself this morning (just out of curiousity) and I've lost 6lbs! I was struggling this morning and had a bit of a headache but knowing how much I have lost in a day has definitely motivated me.

Oh and I think the strawberry is nicer than the chocolate. I haven't tried the vanilla yet.

Good luck x

Back