First day today

tickle

I thought i would come on and say hello.I went to the chemist 2 weeks ago and bought the lipotrim and i realised i had 3 parties to go to,so i have started this morning.
I have loads of weight to lose and i know i have to do it,i hate being the one who will not sit down in a deckchair in case i break it.I worry about eating in front of people in case they are thinking fat cow should be having salad.:(
So this is it,the first day of the rest of my life.Weigh in is thursday so fingers crossed for then.

Thank you so much.I have felt encouraged by reading about other's weight loss it makes me think i can do it.

of course you can do it!!!! roll on thursday :D

good luck hun - you can do it :)

Good Luck Tickle, first day is always the worst but well worth it, keep water with you and you'll do great :D I find this site so inspriational reading all these crazy peoples message everyone is a big support. Wishing you best of luck girl xxxx

YOU DEFINITLEY CAN DO THIS BABE - AND YOU WILL!

KEEP STRONG AND FOCUSED AND JUST PROMISE YOURSELF TO GIVE IT AT LEAST ONE WEEK.. THE FIRST WEEK IS THE HARDEST AND ONCE YOU SEE THE RESULTS AT YOUR WEIGH IN YOU WILL BE MOTIVATED TO CONTINUE!

good luck babe

xoxoxoxoxooxx

and keep posting here and remember ONE DAY SOON YOU WILL BE THE INSPIRATION TO NEW PEOPLE.... xxxx

hi tickle...good luck this week..don't forget read around this site...the first week is the hardest for some people..but your first weigh in will be great and make you feel positive..all the best

good luck and welcome. just follow the plan and the weight will melt away!

Good Luck Tickle :):):):)

Hi Tickle,

Welcome and good luck.

The first week is defo the hardest but be strong coz your first WI will make you feel so good. Remember your first WI will be on day 5 so don't worry if it isn't as high as some others.

Someone once said on here that eating doesn't taste as good as being slim feels and that is something I think of everytime I feel weak and tempted. And it is so true! I feel absolutely fantastic these days and drive my family mad with my cheerfulness! Every day I show them my collarbones and tell them "look, look, you can see my collarbones now!!" Each smaller size I fit in makes me smile so much that strangers who see me think I am a bit loony. They are wrong, I'm not a bit loony, I'm a LOT loony!!! Lol!!!!

Even when it rains the sun shines for me! That is all down to LT and the wonderful, encouraging people on this site.

You will do fanastically well, I'm sure you will.

Good luck.

x

All the very best to you Tickle :) Keep focused & keep glugging the water :D

Give yourself lots of mini goals & you'll be amazed how the time (& the weight !) flies :D

Back