First day tomorrow

You and me both lol! but i have done 1day so i am well pleased! good luck. keep in touch xx

Hi all! My first day tomorrow! Have never done cd or anything like it. Am really excited and can't wait to get started! Good luck everyone. :)

tiggywinkle said:
Hi all! My first day tomorrow! Have never done cd or anything like it. Am really excited and can't wait to get started! Good luck everyone. :)

Good luck for today! Drink loads and keep busy! x

tiggywinkle said:

Hi tiggywinkle, just about to go and drink my first ever cd milkshake-after a pint of water of course! Good luck to you-let me know how you get on-its good to know someone else is just starting on this journey too. X

On 2nd day and i have woken feeling really good!! i am having a pint of water with the kids while they eat their cereal and i am no bothered in the least! just need it to stay that way now. good luck to thoes of you starting today. x x x x

good luck to the new starters ive just done my first wk and lost 8lbs its hard but sooooooooooo worth it xx

First milkshake done-and it tasted nice-although i can feel it swelling in my tummy! Does anyone know if you can take evening primrose oil tablets on this diet? X

demonp said:
Hi tiggywinkle, just about to go and drink my first ever cd milkshake-after a pint of water of course! Good luck to you-let me know how you get on-its good to know someone else is just starting on this journey too. X

Hi. I had porridge this morning. Tasted ok but a bit like wallpaper paste! Drinking loads but feeling a bit hungry.....
Hope your day goes well. X

tiggywinkle said:
Hi. I had porridge this morning. Tasted ok but a bit like wallpaper paste! Drinking loads but feeling a bit hungry.....
Hope your day goes well. X

I usually have my porrige runny, had it thick today and it was terrible lol... x

Charlie Woo Woo said:
I usually have my porrige runny, had it thick today and it was terrible lol... x

Will make sure i don't make that mistake with my porridge tomorrow-my consultant warned of it was am aquired taste so i avoided it for my first morning! 3 hours in and still full! Peeing for England though! :)

demonp said:
Will make sure i don't make that mistake with my porridge tomorrow-my consultant warned of it was am aquired taste so i avoided it for my first morning! 3 hours in and still full! Peeing for England though! :)

Ha ha yes... the downside to having to drink like an elephant x

Oh my gosh, why did i start the day after easter!!?? i have about 15 easter eggs in my kitchen and more in a cupboard!! day two and i am craving so bad!!! gonna have my last shake and if that doesn't do it i am off to bed!!!! 1 to me 0 to chocolate.... i will not be beaten. but it is hard! any tips? x

nicci79 said:
Oh my gosh, why did i start the day after easter!!?? i have about 15 easter eggs in my kitchen and more in a cupboard!! day two and i am craving so bad!!! gonna have my last shake and if that doesn't do it i am off to bed!!!! 1 to me 0 to chocolate.... i will not be beaten. but it is hard! any tips? x

Get rid of the eggs lol x

They aren't mine, they are my kids. and although i am a greedy git i always stop myself from eating the kids things. However that may not stop me from bagging them.up and taking them to the garage lol. X

nicci79 said:
They aren't mine, they are my kids. and although i am a greedy git i always stop myself from eating the kids things. However that may not stop me from bagging them.up and taking them to the garage lol. X

Thats a good choice! Well done for resisting x

Well done on day 2! I find day 2 the hardest, after tomorrow you should be reaching ketosis and it will get easier then. Get through tomorrow and it'll start to get easier...promise! I am day 2 today as well :)

Well i didnt eat anything!!!!!! i am well chuffed as i normally would have binged by now! but i asked
my boy if he knew why i was drinking the shakes and he said "so we can go for bike rides and go on rollercoasters!!! he may be male but he listened! gotta love em. good luck to you all on day 2 find something positive to give you a boost! night night!! xx ;D

Day 3 for me too poppygirl. not feeling too bad really. i have just made shepeards pie for the familys dinner. quite hard but i didnt taste any! it could be awful lol but atleast i have my shakes x x

Back