First day tomorrow

Halfway through day 2 and first day back at work. Felt a bit light headed so glad i only work half days. Loving the crushed ice in the shakes-really helps. Keep going everyone! X

Stay strong, day 2 is the hardest! Well I think so anyway.

cornishkez said:
Stay strong, day 2 is the hardest! Well I think so anyway.

Thanks cornishkez, determined to keep strong. Figure in the big scheme of things its just a few weeks of my life without solids which will result in a happier, hopefully longer life! Light headedness is a good excuse not to do the house work this afternoon-always look on the positive! :) x

Day 3 is OVER!! i seem to have gotten over the chocolate obsession and now feel great! i got a bag down from the loft earlier as i was feeling rubbish i thought i would look at some of my old skinny clothes and i cant wait to get into them. I have already packed my case for our holiday in august sizes 16-18! i am a 26-28 now do you think it id do able????? well i am gonna give it a go. xxxx

nicci79 said:
Day 3 is OVER!! i seem to have gotten over the chocolate obsession and now feel great! i got a bag down from the loft earlier as i was feeling rubbish i thought i would look at some of my old skinny clothes and i cant wait to get into them. I have already packed my case for our holiday in august sizes 16-18! i am a 26-28 now do you think it id do able????? well i am gonna give it a go. xxxx

You have 4 months so 16 weeks to focus and try to get there! I think if you really put your mind to it you can do anything :) x

Thanks Charlie woo woo! i got really excited at the thought of wearing my summer clothes again it gave me the boost i needed!
I hope you sort things out, i am not sure if the message i sent made sence but what i was basically saying is that the kids go back to school in 4 days, maybe say to OH to give you until the end of the week in a normal routine and see how that pans out!? if not then maybe do ss+ xx

nicci79 said:
Thanks Charlie woo woo! i got really excited at the thought of wearing my summer clothes again it gave me the boost i needed!
I hope you sort things out, i am not sure if the message i sent made sence but what i was basically saying is that the kids go back to school in 4 days, maybe say to OH to give you until the end of the week in a normal routine and see how that pans out!? if not then maybe do ss+ xx

Thanks, it did make sense.
He has said to 'just' eat sensibly and exercise... he has NO idea lol. If I could 'just' eat sensibly I wouldnt be 14 and half stone with bad back, no energy and no confidence. Im worried if I do ss+ the i'll lose focus and start having an extra bit of this and that and I know im going to have to eat again in the future... but when im ready, not by being pressured into it.
I think he's a bit jealous that im loosing weight quicker than him lol.

Where are you going on holiday? xx

We are going to cornwall for a week and up to wales to see my sister. so all in all a beach holiday, we are going to newqey too and i would love to look slimmer instead to a 20st beached whale!! i went to Thai land a few years ago and they kept coming up to me and squeezing my arms. i know that wont happen in cornwall but i want to feel good ya know!! glad you are going to stick with it hun. oh not interested in giving it a go too then?! ;) x

nicci79 said:
We are going to cornwall for a week and up to wales to see my sister. so all in all a beach holiday, we are going to newqey too and i would love to look slimmer instead to a 20st beached whale!! i went to Thai land a few years ago and they kept coming up to me and squeezing my arms. i know that wont happen in cornwall but i want to feel good ya know!! glad you are going to stick with it hun. oh not interested in giving it a go too then?! ;) x

Ha ha he tried it once... lasted half a day!
I know exactly what you mean about wanting to feel good x

Well nearing the end of day 4 and I can quite honestly say that I am feeling really fine! no cravings at all, my body did make a really weird noise that I had not heard in about 14 years apparently skinny people call it a rumble lol!!

But I am feeling rather good, and i have had my friend round who is starting it on Saturday to take some pics for me one was of me trying and failing to squeeze into a size 16 dress (not a pretty picture i can assure you!).

well onwards and downwards (i refuse to go up any more ;) is the goal. Good luck Peeps think thin thoughts x x x x x x x

Well nearing the end of day 4 and I can quite honestly say that I am feeling really fine! no cravings at all, my body did make a really weird noise that I had not heard in about 14 years apparently skinny people call it a rumble lol!!

Love this! lol....I too am on Day 4 and had rumbles all day. But it kinda felt good! I live in Perranporth, just down the road from Newquay and haven't been to the beach to swim in the summer since I was a kid. Would be good to join the tourists sometime in the near future!

See you in march Cornish!! i am bloody gonna do this, my frien and i have been trying for years to lose weight. while she was away i decided to do CD and when she came home she said she couldn't bare to see me skinny and her still be fat! so she is seeing my CDC today, i am excited lol. We said we would go to NY when we are 40 but only if we are skinny. i have 7years and a month to go lol. She is getting to by everyone that she wont be able to do it (why do people feel the need.to put you down?) but that has given her more of a drive, she will be on day 3 when i have my weigh in so that will give her more motivation! eeeeek i can't wait to see what the scales are gonna say!!!!!!!!! Onwards and Downwards peeps x x x x x x

DAY 5!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Demonp, i dont feel and slimmer yet but my friend says one of my chins has vanished lol, thats something i guess!! day 5 went really well and i haven't cheated once. very chuffed!! Onwards and Downwards peeps!!! xx

nicci79 said:
Hi Demonp, i dont feel and slimmer yet but my friend says one of my chins has vanished lol, thats something i guess!! day 5 went really well and i haven't cheated once. very chuffed!! Onwards and Downwards peeps!!! xx

Well done you and farewell chins! Now we just have to get through the weekend. X

Well done! I too had a 100% day 5...just need to do a few more. I'm feeling less bloated, but not thinner.

Sorry Cornishkez, i meant see you in August lol!!

Day 5 i felt great, really positive! Husband has been off tonight and his drinking and snacking hasn't been a problem either.

Onwards and Downwards Peeps!! xx

Lol...I figured thats probably what you meant :)

End of day six, I it has been good! we went to a Ball pit and i made sure I climbed up and down with the kids (minus the slide because i don't think my bum would have fit!) but that's why I am doing this!! so a bit more movement than usual. Not having my first weigh in until Tuesday though I am really excited though!!!

Onwards and Downwards!! x x

Back