First day tomorrow

nicci79 said:
Hi this is my first time on a forum!! so i may go on a bit lol. i did LL a few years ago and lost 4st didnt do the weight management so gained 8st and 2 children since. i am now going to give CD a try and i start tomorrow and i am Soooooo excited. i just hope i can do it again, i tried CD after LL but i just couldn't bring myself to drink the shakes, but tomorrow is a new day and i am desperate. i have a holiday in august and want to enjoy it and not spend my time worrying about what i look like so wish me luck. start weight 20st 13lb :(

Hi nicci, I just started CD today I have 5 stone to lose and like you I have been so excited to start its been really difficult but I am so determined to do this and maintain!!! Good luck to you and your weight loss! X

Hi ya skinnykim! i found days 2&3 mage tough on the craving side (i was surrounded by chocolate though lol). if you find this happening try and keep yourself busy and drink water and all of a sudden it will pass! i got a bag of old skinny clothes from the loft and that helped me! i even packed a skinny suitcase for august as i am going away, i just need to fit into them now though!!
Good luck, Onwards and Downwards peeps!! xx

Day 8!!! I have my weigh in tomorrow. I can't wait to see how it has gone, i am feeling good not been hungry at all today and i am sitting down to have my first shake. eeeeeeeekkkk i am so excited lol!!

i will post tomorrow my first weigh in results. anyone fancy guessing how much it will be? no prizes just a bit of fun lol x x x x

nicci79 said:
Day 8!!! I have my weigh in tomorrow. I can't wait to see how it has gone, i am feeling good not been hungry at all today and i am sitting down to have my first shake. eeeeeeeekkkk i am so excited lol!!

i will post tomorrow my first weigh in results. anyone fancy guessing how much it will be? no prizes just a bit of fun lol x x x x

I reckon 10lbs... good luuuuuuck :)

I have my first weigh in tomorrow too nicci79 so good luck. Im aiming for anything over 6. Good luck again-may those scales bring up both what we wish for. X

I think be 11 pounds hope wrong and it's more well done you made it this far x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

those weight see so far fetched for any other diet but realistic on the first week in CD!!! Crazy. sssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo excited x x x x x x

nicci79 said:
those weight see so far fetched for any other diet but realistic on the first week in CD!!! Crazy. sssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo excited x x x x x x

I get weighed at 7.30 so looking forward to hearing how you do and I cant wait to get weighed... Im hoping for 3lbs! Good luck for tom x

nicci79 said:

Good luck I get weighed weds first time too can't wait too see how u have done

Well jojo73 i can say you were the nearest but you were wrong. I lost 13lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i haven't eaten a thing, so to say i am chuffed is an understatement. good luck to you all and stick with it. x

nicci79 said:
Well jojo73 i can say you were the nearest but you were wrong. I lost 13lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i haven't eaten a thing, so to say i am chuffed is an understatement. good luck to you all and stick with it. x

Fantastic loss xxx

Amazing! Thats a really fantastic loss :)

Did you get what you wanted charliewoowoo?

Good luck harassed mother!! x x

nicci79 said:
Did you get what you wanted charliewoowoo?

hi, I got 3.5 off tho so am happy with that :)
This week is gonna be hard... i can feel it in my waters... and by the lack of it im drinking.... im at the point where ive gone off water now! even with flavourings in it.
How are you doing? x

Well done hun that is a great loss!! just wish they were all like the first week! never happy me.

I am feeling ok really. i do have a little grump every now and then but i expected this, my family didn't though lol, i started my totm on day 4 and it is just finishing so i hope this will make a big difference. Day 10 already, it is flying, and i haven't felt hungry for about 2 days now, Result!).

How is ss+ going for you charliewoowoo??

Back