First day tomorrow

Im doing SS this week to try get another half stone off by 27th april when i'll be a bridesmaid :)
Feeling hungry now because of doing the SS+ and missing that extra meal but i'll soon stop feeling hungry like you. Roll on the weeks lol

Well ladies first weigh in today and lost 10lb :) feel motivated now to carry on

well done guys you are all doing so well! xxx

Well done Harassedmother that's fantastic! it is a great boost isn't it?!! I only ever really gained weight on the other diets, apart from Lighter Life lost 4st.
Sad thing is, my first goal is to get to where i was in my fat photo for LL now. that was 17st6!!!!!!!

nicci79 said:
Well done Harassedmother that's fantastic! it is a great boost isn't it?!! I only ever really gained weight on the other diets, apart from Lighter Life lost 4st.
Sad thing is, my first goal is to get to where i was in my fat photo for LL now. that was 17st6!!!!!!!

Thanks x u will reach that soon I know how u feel I have a lot to lose but am determined I will do it

I munched on a potato today and then spat it in the bin! (gross aren't i) i couldn't help it, just caved! :( end of day 11 today

No lol, and not that either since i nearly threw up on hubby lol!! he refuses to eat pineapple ( ment to make it taste better). charlie woowoo you do bring out the worst in people lmfao!!!

Day 13 done! loving the diet still. I have started weighting my self at home too now, i know all the things that are said about it but i have an app on my phone where you weigh morning and evening and it does a graph of your loss, it is just going down, down, down!! even if it's just 0.1lb its fab. yesterday i weighed the same in the evening as i did in the morning. 8) x x

nicci79 said:
Day 13 done! loving the diet still. I have started weighting my self at home too now, i know all the things that are said about it but i have an app on my phone where you weigh morning and evening and it does a graph of your loss, it is just going down, down, down!! even if it's just 0.1lb its fab. yesterday i weighed the same in the evening as i did in the morning. 8) x x

Just be careful u don't start obsessing that's why I dont weigh at home did it before and when scales said not lost gave up well done for day 13 xxx

nicci79 said:

What's the app called Nicci x

I was going to ask the same...lol

Hi Ya it is called WeighWeight LITE. I have the Galaxy s not too sure how these app thingys work! i like it! There is also a weekly one i do called Simple Weight Recorder!

How are you getting on Cornish??

nicci79 said:
Hi Ya it is called WeighWeight LITE. I have the Galaxy s not too sure how these app thingys work! i like it! There is also a weekly one i do called Simple Weight Recorder!

How are you getting on Cornish??

Thanks I'll have a little look as went off the rails yesterday

Put that day behind you and jump back on hun!!! good luck x x

Back