First day tomorrow

End of day 18!!!!!!!! i can't believe it!!!!!!!!!

Your weight losses are brilliant and a great motivator to a newbie like me! Really well dine, you seem completely in the zone. Any tips? Enjoy day 19 :)

I cook for the whole family, and also the kids i look after through the day, and every time i do it without tasting, eating or thinking about the food makes me feel stronger knowing i am and can do this.

I go as long as i can go in the morning before having my first shake, i have my first pint of water at 8, then another or coffee at 10, between 11-12 i have my first shake and another pint, my bar and another pint around 3:30-4:30 and my last shake at 8.
I had my bar last the other night and found i was rather hungry, so changed it to my 2nd meal.

Looking in the mirror loads and not seeing that extra chin i had helped too! i lose it really quick in my face which is unfortunate because now i have a rather small head on a massive body lol! luckily the mirror i look in lots is up high and i can only see the face ha ha ha!!!!

Good luck and stay positive x x

Thanks! Think I had my first shake too early today. You seem so focused and organized - I wish you every success. I can't wait for my extra chins have gone! :)

Week 3 = 3lb off :). 24lb in total! really chuffed!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cor Well done Nicci xxxxx get you!!!!

Yeah dont have the first shake so early xx

OH shuks, Thanks guys!! No one has noticed still though lol!!!! x x :O

yeah dont worry i lost 12lbs on first weigh in and noone has noticed :((((((((((((((((

gloomville!!!

BUT just think they will soom :D

Wow Missiecb that is a great loss..........oh get you tooo!!!!! x x

Hi Guys, i just thought i would post my 4th week loss!!!!

WEEK 4: 4.6LB!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEE HAAAA!!!!!!!!! :D

Back