First day!!!

Day three today.....feeling really hungry!!!
Ive read that day three can be hard so hopefully it wont last!
Work tomorrow so im thinking being busy should help.
Hope everyone else is doing well.

Try splitting up your meals and having half a pack at a time, its working for me. Just been to the park too which was a nice distraction. Gonna do the ironing now! :(
x

Thanks everyone for the help and advice.
Im thinking about getting some of the soups at Fridays weigh in,does anyone think theyre nice or shall I stick with the shakes for a bit?
Thanks again
Martin

Hi hun, I really like the soup but lots of people on here hate it. I look forward to mine and have it most evenings, nice to have something vaguely savoury at the end of the day.
If you can get to your pharmacist easily, ask if you can try a couple, most are happy to swap packs if you find you don't like it.
Been to pub lunch today and watched all my family eating but stayed strong so feeling very good :)
Hope you had a good day and lots of luck for tomorrow. You should be almost at ketosis now, and believe me, it makes all the difference, I haven't felt hungry at all, and I'm full of energy.

Day four today,felt really good when I woke up,which is unusual as I start work at 3am!
Has been a good day today,felt like I had a lot more energy.
Did feel a little hungry about 5pm but had a bottle of water and it soon past.
Thanks FIona btw,might pop in the chemist tomorrow and get a couple of soups.
Hope everyone is doing well and feeling ok.
Martin

Day 3 nearly done, feeling okay. Anyone esle got a coating on their teeth, does this mean that Ketosis is starting?

Back