First Day

Well done darling for continueing, which is far more than I have done. I caved in last night, feel like a failure. But today is another day, there is a chance that I might go through the day without eating anything.

You are doing so well to be so strong, I am a weakling at the moment.:mad:.

Continue the good work, keep 100%, I will try to be good too.;)

thank you, you lot are definetly a big help and are spurring me on so THANK YOU ALL
I hope you manage to get back on track, dont be too hard on yourself
x

i take that back im having the strawberry one at the moment and its delicious, it was vile yesterday, strange!

I know just what you mean. When I first started, I could just about bear the strawberry cos it was a necessity but now I actually look forward to it and think it's quite tasty! Maybe it's true and my taste buds can change. Yay!

i put more water in mine, i put about 400ml on which i think makes them tastier, iv just had my first one of the morning, off work today so i think its going to be really hard to not go in the kitchen and grab something to eat, iv nearly given up sooooo many times. Hoping it gets easier from today

Good idea: I'm going to try 400ml tomorrow. Hope you had a good day and weren't lured into the kitchen!

I couldnt stand the vanilla ones at first but slowly they all start to taste better. Think its because you arnt tasting anything else and your tastebuds want to taste 'something' lol

Good luck for your first week!!!

I find sitting on this forum while the OH eats his tea works for me... im not tempted to pick at his then :)

ok so iv lost 7.5 lb but been really naught over the weekend so im probably back to square one, sob sob, i think im resigned to the fact im always going to be fat!!

awwwww i really feel for you, this is so hard but you are doing so well looking after both you and your beautiful baby.... I sell confectionary for a living and am on day 4... I keep trying to focus on the future not the past and am dreaming of been much smaller and much healthier... WE CAN DO THIS... your amazing and dont let anyone tell you any different x

Your not always going to be fat Jenna! As ive realised today on my day two it is bleddy hard! But all I can think about is how I used to feel three stone ago, and I am determined to get there again!!! You sound like you want this, so go for it! You had a blip, meh! What's life without a few blips, it makes the success's look even better! Be proud of yourself, do this for you xxx

ok so iv lost 7.5 lb but been really naught over the weekend so im probably back to square one, sob sob, i think im resigned to the fact im always going to be fat!!

Ok, so this is how it is........stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop cheating, it's not being naughty - you won't get a slap or sent to the naughty step, you'll just jeopardise your weight loss for the week and it plays with your head! And stop telling yourself that you'll always be fat or you will be.....tell yourself that you can do this and visualise yourself thin!

Finally, you are barely in the obese category! Some people on here have lost 8, 10 stone even more.......a bit of effort and you'll be merely overweight in a few weeks......

Lecture over! Seriously sweetheart, you can do this, anyone can, but you have to really, really want to do it...ok? Good luck

There's that tough love that keeps me on the straight and narrow jenna! Sandra is great as a motivational tonic, and a sharp slap of reality! X

There's that tough love that keeps me on the straight and narrow jenna! Sandra is great as a motivational tonic, and a sharp slap of reality! X

Lol.....nasty piece of work aren't I? I'm mentoring about six of you guys now.......you know who you are! I wasn't picking on Jennaclare in particular, the message is the same to all of you!

Good luck, I love you all really, you just need a kick up the bloody ar8e from time to time:D

thanks for all your motivation peeps, well i fell off the lipotrim wagon and have just started eating healthily after i got a kick start on lipo trim (lost 7.5 lbs) im now down to 160 lbs so im out of the obese catagory and into the overweight category wooooo

Back