FIRST DAY

lisas

Morning everyone please help!!:sigh:
Can i really eat unlimited food on this plan?
and still lose weight??
How is that? I am restricting myself in case its not true and i have got it wrong x

THere are some good threads for newbies on here :D

Yes you can of free foods but the idea is you eat until you are full, if that means leaving some on your plate then so be it. and yes it most definately works :D

Have a look at the inspirational photo thread some people have done so so well.

My weight loss is slow but I am accepting of that now. It took me several years to get to this size so can't expect to be slim overnight. Well thats what I keep telling myself.

Welcome to minimins. Everyone here is very helpful and encouraging

Are you doing Extra Easy? In that case, it does indeed work as long as you try and stick to the 1/3 of superfree food at meals. My consultant told us you will still lose if you don't follow this, but it will be much slower and more likely to stop at some point. I ate plenty on my first week, having big meals with large portions of rice, pasta and potatoes. I snacked on loads of fruit which was especially important for me as there are not many vegatable I like. I lost 5.5lb's in my first week - if you follow the plan properly, it does work :)

Hi there, I'm new to Mini's (although I have been impressed by each and every one of you on here over the last couple of years....often sneaked a peek, only just decided to register!) It was my first week last week and I was thrilled to lose 4.5 lbs and yes I really did stuff my face lol :) by the way I think I'm addicted to beetroot.........:s

I lost 1.5lb in my first week. Was quite annoyed but then I thought, it's 1.5lbs closer to target than I was last week.
Good luck with it.
My advice? Don't eat too much pasta the day before WI!

I always lose more on the weeks when i eat more! Eat if you are hungry & fill up on superfree foods!

chloecat said:
Are you doing Extra Easy? In that case, it does indeed work as long as you try and stick to the 1/3 of superfree food at meals. My consultant told us you will still lose if you don't follow this, but it will be much slower and more likely to stop at some point. I ate plenty on my first week, having big meals with large portions of rice, pasta and potatoes. I snacked on loads of fruit which was especially important for me as there are not many vegatable I like. I lost 5.5lb's in my first week - if you follow the plan properly, it does work :)

Ditto this-but which ever plan you choose, you will lose weight if you follow it properly! Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back