Green Days First Day!

Peanuts1977

Started on SW today. I am not with a group as I dont think I could bear that - I am doing this with the help of this forum and my SW book. Ideally I want to lose two stone.

Anyone weighing in on a monday and going alone! let me know, I need all the support I can get :D

Starting again today done rc for the past two years its really helped me but im at a stale mate with just over a stone to lose i'm not going to group either i have my old book and a couple of others and going to use the forum . quite excited got 16 week until i'm a bridesmaid need to shed the pounds lol

Hi I must admit I do go to WI on a Wednesday and its not too bad and you dont have to stay to the group if you dont fancy that and when you do put on weight they dont make you feel bad they just say better luck next week :) but have recently joined this group which seems to really help talking to others with different views :)

I weigh every friday sorry but i am going it alone, happy to help if you need it x

Why can you not bear to go to group? I love my group and always struggled for motivation when I stopped going. There are plenty of people here going it alone and the knowledge on this forum is invaluable so you're in a good place.
Good luck on your journey. x

Good luck! I go to group and love it, can't do it without, I quickly lose the motivation but then it's not for everyone. If you use the forum as your group then you should do well x

Back