First day

kljm91

So this is my first day of my healthy eating plan so far I've had a bowl of cereal and two wheat biscuits I'm finding it so hard already and the thought of trying to cook a dinner which both me and my fiancé would eat is a nightmare especially as he doesn't finish work till 10 tonight

What did you do in the end? My husband's a proper meat & potatoes man so I find things like steak & jacket potatoes are a good choice - I just have a small steak or a piece of fish/chicken fried in Frylight before I do his. Roast chicken & Slimming World chips (you can google the recipe, they're great!) always go down well.

Good luck!

So seconding the slimming world chips! I had completely forgotten about them, but I loved them to bits when I first started losing weight. My suggestion would be to find some healthy meals that inspire you - I used the bbcgoodfood site a lot and looked for main meals under 400 calories, there are heaps of tasty things there.

Now I have a craving for chips! Have to say SW is great if you're a meat eater - unlimited lean chicken, trimmed chicken, ham, steak etc

Back