First day

commited

Decided today is the day to start my sf plan :-D weigh 13stone. Hoping to see a good loss next sunday would love to havw lost a stone by my birthday in July that would take me to my lightest ive been in a long time would realky like to loose three gunna stick with sf for as long as I can cus it seems like a easy diet for me hate weighing aand counting points and im a very fussy eater so only having to plan one meal a day sounds geeat

Hiya we'll done on starting sf, in starting tomorro so new to this too, gunna come on here for support and ideas to keep me o. Track wanna lose 1st 7lbs at least by September if I cud lose 2 stone by then that wud be great, good luck x

Good luck yesterday wasmt as bad as I thought.thougt id be starving work all day today so this will be the test. hope everything goes well today

Decided today is the day to start my sf plan :-D weigh 13stone. Hoping to see a good loss next sunday would love to havw lost a stone by my birthday in July that would take me to my lightest ive been in a long time would realky like to loose three gunna stick with sf for as long as I can cus it seems like a easy diet for me hate weighing aand counting points and im a very fussy eater so only having to plan one meal a day sounds geeat

Good luck Hun
you can do it, the slim fast shakes and snacks are really tasty so I think you'll enjoy it. I like it as its an easy plan to follow xxx

Back