First day

Drink plenty of water when I make my shakes I use more water and ice tastes much better, a lot of it is physiological if u get through the first week it's easier after, good luck x

You can do it helly!

Hi Emma just being nosey looking at your stats and noticed when you come off and did the refeed you put weight back on and am now doing it again, this is what worries me with this diet it's great losing the weight but is it just going to pile back on?did u do it all properly? Sorry to be nosey just genuinely scares me xx

Hey Helly

Welcome! It will get better, just concentrate at getting through one day at a time. Sunshine is right, keep drinking water :) x x x

Don't let it put you off, it was totally my fault, I did put on 6 but I did a big chocolate binge when I shouldn't have and my portion sizes were all wrong. I'm going to lose a bit more than planned so if I put on half a stone it's ok, it was only water weight anyway as I lost it all again in the first week back. I came back as was getting back in the same old habits so this time in going to do the refeed properly and eat healthy from now on otherwise I will always end up back here. I think it's the same with every diet, you need to rethink your whole attitude with food or it will pile back on. I wouldn't change a thing about this diet tho , it really does work if you stick to it
x

It's day 16 and I've gone by the book, not enough water but I've not eat a thing, I lost 16.5lb in 2 weeks weigh in Saturday so hopefully a few more gone xx

Back