Step 1 Sole Source First day

haze87

Hi

I've just started the SS Cambridge diet today is my first day! I'm doing okay... I've had roughly 2l of water so far and I'm a bit light headed my consultant said to just take paracetamol so I did after my shake. I have around 3st of baby weight that I need to get rid of to feel like me again.. Everything about my body has changed and not in a good way!!! Anyone got any tips/motivational speeches I need to stick with this.

Hi and welcome!! Well done on a fab change to your eating habits choice. This week will be harder than the others so bear that in mind when feeling week.
I found emerging myself in the diet going team cambridge keeps me in the zone, check out dual dynamics on YouTube. Check out before and after pictures. Look up clothes etc etc.
Keep yourself in the zone, work on yourself and food triggers, why you want it and why it means do much to you. By the time you have figured this out you will be st goal ??.

Good luck chick xxx

Thank you so much @skinnysarah that really helped! I'm gonna start looking at size 12 clothes again for the first time in about 3 years! Xx

Glad I could help! Keep with the team cambridge and that positive attitude you can't go wrong!
Can't wait for this weeks loss xx

Good luck - Like skinnysara says the first few days are the hardest. When I am hungry i have a big glass of cold water - normally by the time I have finished it something else has distracted me and I forgery about being hungry (habit hungry rather than real hunger!!). I'm on day 4 of my restart and feeling much better this morning. This site and the people on it are great - really kept me motivated.

Good luck

Thank you bessieB, I have had my porridge and 1.5lt of water so far today.. I'm dreading my kids leaving party for their childminder.. There's going to be SNACKS!! I told my consultant and she just said 'think of the size 10 dress you're going to fit in!'

Avoid them - come on - you can do it! Say me sitting here dreaming of a chunk of cheese!

Girls... I had half a slice of cake (my son ate most of the half I had actually!) but I feel guilty and want to go to the gym now! Actually.. I AM going to the gym! Just need to find some energy! Lol x

Draw a line under it and move on we all have little blips i have just watched dual dynamics on u tube, seen people mention it on here and Omg its inspiring seeing all them people who have done Cambridge and the difference in them watch some when u feeling like u wanna be bad it will soon change your mind

Just sat in the car after going food shopping for my family and resisting every form of temptation! Watched DUAL DYNAMICS on repeat! AMAZING STORIES! Thanks for the tips.. It's all emotional! I need to realise the difference between being hungry and just eating because its there! I CAN DO THIS!! my son's being christened in January and I've seen the dress I want.. I wont order it in 14-16 but in 10-12!! Have a lovely sin free weekend ladies and thanks for saving me from myself! Xx

Back