First day...

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
So it's my first day to attempt slim fast :)

Had my shake this morning
My plan is:
B-shake
S-alpen light bar
L-cous cous with 1ryvita ham and extra light cheese triangle with yogurt 500cals
S-banana
T- shake
S- baked crisps

None of my snacks are 100 cals they are all less so do I need to make these up? Aswell my meal is only 500 cals so losing out on another 100 cals.
Thank you
Xx

Hi there, I'm new myself only started last week. As long as you make sure you consume at least 1200 calories per day for your body to function. I aim for 1300 a day if I'm under on my meal I will have an extra snack :)

Ahh i see, with it being my first day I had all of my calorie allowance. Found it a little hard throughout the day with hunger pains but will get better when my stomach starts to shrink.
How you finding it? Did you lose much in your first week? X

Think the main idea is to stick between 1200-1400 Cals per day. If your really hungry maybe have some fruit as that's not high in calories. I started using corn on the cob with a table spoon of light mayo for 1 off my snacks. It's under 100 Cals and fills me up better than a SF bar. My first week I've lost 3lb so ok I had hoped for more but it's going in the right direction. I bought all my products from superdrug as all slimfast shakes,powders,bars and snacks are half price. I bought enough to last 6 weeks so I determined that's how long I'm sticking to it :)

My only problem is I'm allergic to fruit, as silly as it sounds but I can cope with eating a banana once in a while.
I'm not as hungry this morning as I thought I would be tbh even though I went bed really hungry but as I said it should get easier in time.
I'm hoping for a good loss as I have alot to lose, I'm currently 14st 5lbs.
I'm not looking at slim fast being a long term thing, maybe up to Christmas and then start it again after Christmas to boost my weightloss again before just general healthy eating. Well that's my plan lol
I'm getting married in June so hoping for atleast 3 stone off for then.
Buying in bulk is a great plan as you feel you have to carry on otherwise you've wasted your money. I'm doing tesco ultra slim as I like the fact they are sachets to pour in my milk so can take a sachet to work every day. Is slim fast still the powder?
X

Doesn't have to be fruit, maybe something like nuts or carrot sticks with a low cal dip. I bought the powders plus the ready made bottles for if I'm out and about. I've also purchased a shaker bottle thing of eBay. It has a compartment you can store your powder in but I normally make it up hours before and leave in the fridge always tastes nicer the colder it is I find.

Yeah I need a bottle shaker tbh as I keep using a milk carton and washing it out.
I may buy the powder then if I can get a shaker to measure it out.

Back