Step 1 Sole Source First Day

Becg88

First day today got all my shakes. My shift patterns don't help but I'm going to give it 100%. Need to lose a good 9 stone but first target is get through the first week and then the month n see how I do. Using this forum for help and encouragement as family aren't too supportive of this type of diet but it's what I want to do. Let's do this!

Well done on taking the first step and once ur family see how quick the diet works and how happy u are they will soon be egging u on xx

I started today too, I have 3 stone to lose.

How have you found today's meals? I didn't really enjoy the tomato soup but loved the choc mint shake :)

I started today as well & hoping for 2 stone weight loss

I started today too, I've actually done it a couple of times before and put the weight back on for various reasons but this time I have to do it for good. I'm trying not to set a long term goal yet just want to take it day at a time this time x

Today was my first day too

I have 5 1/2 stone to lose, so far so good although I may head to bed soon as it's the safest place (kitchen being the danger zone!)

How's everyone feeling so far?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Have also started today!! Had 2 shakes and a soup as I was out. Find the first 2 days go well but day 3 I always fail. I'm praying that this week I can actually make it to my weigh in with no cheating. This is the last time now for me and I age to give it my all. Wish my luck and any strong words I'll take it!!

Well I weighed myself this morning n I've lost 4 1/2 pounds since yesterday!!!, hope it carries off coming off quickly it helps me to carry on. How's everyone else's day going?, I'm working 7am-10pm today so will be a challenge not eating but I'm doing okay at the moment x

hope you are all going strong still. I'm on day 10 now :)

Have also started today!! Had 2 shakes and a soup as I was out. Find the first 2 days go well but day 3 I always fail. I'm praying that this week I can actually make it to my weigh in with no cheating. This is the last time now for me and I age to give it my all. Wish my luck and any strong words I'll take it!!
You will do it this time, if you feel you need something a little protein like tuna or chicken will help. If you need it, eat it and don't feel bad. You are allowed it on SS+ and if you stick to protein you won't do any damage :)

Day 3 for me, I am finding I need to sleep a lot!

Day 3 for me and had bad hunger pains yesterday but faded after an hour. Today is not too bad although i am on nights tonight so i hope i don't feel to bad. Good luck on your journey! Hope to lose them pounds together. this site is amazing and keeps me on track!

Hi everyone, I'm on day 2 today. Feeling weak, hoping the next few days will improve:)

How you feeling?, weighed this morning n I've lost 12lb so I'm well chuffed with that!. I've been ill this week feeling really weak too but I know it gets better and you have a load of energy one the weight starts coming off we've just got to be patient xx

Thats a really good loss, my 1st weigh in is at 5pm today so hoping for a good loss.. Good luck!

My first weigh in was -6lbs!!! :)

Back