First Day

palmettofairy

After staring at the packs for almost a month, my life has finally settled down to the point I can start the diet!:)

Had my first shake today (strawberrry) and I had to laugh all the way through it. It was horrible. Terrible texture. My boyfriend knew it was bad as I was laughing so hard!

Now, I have some questions and no cdc (seems they do things different in Sweden). How do you get the lumps out? I used an electric mixer for several minutes. Added water in parts like the instructions said, but still lumpy thick yuck emerged.

What sweeteners can I use?

Thanks for any suggestions!

palmettofairy

I just measure the water out (normally slightly over the minimum), then put all the contents in and blend using something similar to this. blend.jpeg

I just blend for about a minute (probably less) and drink.

With regard to sweeteners, you can use tablet sweeteners, but not the powered or granulated stuff.

Good luck with the diet - it is important to start only when you are ready.

And............ I remember my 1st shake and thinking, this is not quite what I expected as well :D

Hi there,

Good advice from Brad! I use a similar blender and also just put all the contents of the pack in together.

I gagged all the way through my first shake but was so desperate to lose weight i had already decided that even if the pax tasted like fish heads i would still stick it out! Luckily i found 3 flavours i liked (and now love!) and the diet was actually very very easy for me!

It will get better i promise and the rewards at the end are out of this world!!

Good luck

Hi there,

Good advice from Brad! I use a similar blender and also just put all the contents of the pack in together.

I gagged all the way through my first shake but was so desperate to lose weight i had already decided that even if the pax tasted like fish heads i would still stick it out! Luckily i found 3 flavours i liked (and now love!) and the diet was actually very very easy for me!

It will get better i promise and the rewards at the end are out of this world!!

Good luck

I wonder if everyone always hates the first shake lol!!! It wasnt till the 2nd day that I found a choc mint hot one, and I thought, wow, I actually like this lol!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Id love the tomato and that makes me wretch!! but now, i have four or five I love, it does take a few days to get used to it but when you get the ones you like it gives you so much enthusiasm.

I always put more water in than it says, I think it goes lumpy otherwise x

The first one i loved was the chicken soup on LL. We only had three a day in those days. I had vanilla for breakfast (yukkety yuk), raspberry for lunch (gross) then my soup in evening - was sooooo relieved! My day is the same every day (when i stick to it!)

10am Choc shake (yum)
2pm Thai chilli soup (double yum)
4pm Toffee bar (feels like i'm being naughty)
7pm Thai chilli soup

Not much variety but i loves it!

Thanks everyone! I will add more water next time..that is a given. It appears Britain has more choice than Sweden when it comes to flavours. I will keep going. Maybe CD is like beer, the first one you have is awful but if you keep going you really get the taste for it and love it in the end!

Hi there

I added ice cubes to my shakes as well so they were freezing cold when I drank them, if I didn't do this I like you gagged the whole way through.

Good luck with it.

Good luck!

Hehe the first beer tasting horrible... can't ever recall that feeling!

I mix mine the same as brad, water in first then add the pack, whisk with thingy like in picture.

Tastes are weird... my favourite is vanilla..

I alternate Vanilla, choc and choc mint (choc tetra brik if away on business) and tomato soup ... don't like any other flavours and hate the bars

After staring at the packs for almost a month, my life has finally settled down to the point I can start the diet!:)

Had my first shake today (strawberrry) and I had to laugh all the way through it. It was horrible. Terrible texture. My boyfriend knew it was bad as I was laughing so hard!

Now, I have some questions and no cdc (seems they do things different in Sweden). How do you get the lumps out? I used an electric mixer for several minutes. Added water in parts like the instructions said, but still lumpy thick yuck emerged.

What sweeteners can I use?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Hmmmm - I love all the packs - am I a weirdo ??!!!

Anyway - I use around 400ml of water - bung it in the blender (Kenwood thingy), dump the entire contents of the sachet in plus 1 tsp of Psyllium Husks, blend fora couple of minutes and then add a couple of ice cubes and blend again for another couple of mins - job done ;)

Good luck - hopefully you'll find some flavours that you 'like'

love

Debz
xx

Back