Raspberry porridge

image-1792669207.jpg

Raspberry porridge. Made with more water for more cake texture. As oppose to more likes scones yesterday x

Is that just 1 packet with 1 egg?

Just water. Made it more runny than the ones like scones. Gas mark 6. They were yummy.

How true your words are and it struck a chord ''you go home and get on with it'. I also done Cambridge 7 year ago and successfully lost 6st. Maintained but gained 2 1/2 st after two surgical proceedures. Trying exante as much cheaper. Hope to be 20lb lighter by end March and get back to cycling which pre op was my maintenance assistant.

How true your words are and it struck a chord ''you go home and get on with it'. I also done Cambridge 7 year ago and successfully lost 6st. Maintained but gained 2 1/2 st after two surgical proceedures. Trying exante as much cheaper. Hope to be 20lb lighter by end March and get back to cycling which pre op was my maintenance assistant.

You did fab! I hope Exante helps you hit your target x

Ggina - the diet road can be long and challenging. And occasionally miserable! All anyone can do is keep ploughing through the tough times and celebrating the easier days, as well as the days when you get a sudden 'whoosh' on the scales and lose double the expected amount. Exante suits my pocket and my taste buds and to my surprise I am sticking to it far better than I ever did Cambridge. I was expecting a really hard first week and it wasn't too bad. I've had the odd wee extra bit here and there but nothing major. Every VLCD is an adventure one way or another and no-one can predict how they'll manage on any given day! Just stay determined to stick with this diet for as long as it takes and you'll make it x

Back